Hate the transmog above you

Let’s have some negativity during these trying times.

(It’s a joke, please don’t ban KEK)

2 Likes

Please uninstall as this is just terrible

-1/10

2 Likes

Holy cow, cover your face!

Quit.

my mog: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/rigatoní

Look everyone it’s a credit card hero with edge lord fire horns!

4 Likes

Is that a mog, or did you just fall into some bushes and forget to shake yourself off?
Don’t answer, I already know it’s the latter.

1 Like

I think it’s safe to say a lot of people are being towards ugly mogs which is 100% appropriate

Dont you judge my alcoholism, and blackouts!

A dog that wears glasses, when you have a family reunion do you all just dress like real people and play poker?

4 Likes

I see it’s fantasy night at the Goldshire Gentleman’s Club and you’re ready to shake it, shake it…

Those dinosaur AH mounts don’t pay for them selves hon, no money no honey.

Let me guess you put that back piece on last minute for this awful transmog competition, even Asmongold would’nt take the time to flame you for that try hard move.

1 Like

I got a call from the carnival at Venice, and they want that you give back the mask you stole to an old wealthy lady there

Honestly I was expecting a Village People joke, but that was good too

Hmmm i get a profile error for you. Your mog is so bad blizz wont allow ppl to even see it

1 Like

You look like an Arabian princess who got drafted by the Vegas Golden Knights.

But seriously, I like the mog

2 Likes

Score Card GIF Score of 0 with frowning smileyScore Card GIF Showing PeriodScore Card GIF Score of 7

7 Likes

:nauseated_face: Low Res :face_vomiting:
:nauseated_face: Shoeless :face_vomiting:

1 Like

:nauseated_face: Shoeless :face_vomiting:

WHAT ARE THOOOSE? https://i.imgur.com/9Ug02Wa.png

Are you 3 mechagnomes stacked on top of each other?

2 Likes

I got that hat because her husband handed it to me after i made him crawl on the floor on a leash like a Worgen.

I always found it funny that Tauren dressed like the people that hunted their ancestors on the great plains, that would be almost like dressing as a Centaur in Thousand Needles.

Oh my gosh put some clothes on or I’ll be forced to replace you with a bowl of fruit!

The reason you have to wear that bag over your head is to hide the fact you’re a Dwarf.

1 Like

Holy crap put some clothes on… Elves… -10/10