Hate blood elves want high elves?

High elves also refer to them generally, which is why I am careful to say Alliance high elves. It’s more of a grammatical error. If we are referring to humans we use the lower case and if we are referring to the Irish, we capitalize. Even when the writers are referring to them generally they still use capitalization. I try to avoid the issue by using 'Alliance high elves". Honestly though, it’s a niche thing and I don’t think the writers put that much thought into it. You can be sensitive to it, but it is what it is.

I take care of my own issues. I got this. I am a Paladin after all crusading is as natural to me as cows eating grass…

starts a BE DH hunting crusade

1 Like

Strong independent woman who needs no man!
#loveyourselfladies

1 Like

I rarely pay much attention to what guilds my characters are in. I use em for the guild benefits and nothing more.

Don’t make me get on the DK and choke slam you.

Haha rip lmao

Pls???

Well that took a turn.

1 Like

This is why I can’t pvp

I’m trying to mellow out this thread

Let’s be fair here…he did rid us all of a pesky, egotistical, deluded wind chime in rather dramatic fashion…so there’s that.

2 Likes

/laughs in excorism

Ahhh crap that doesn’t exist any more :sob:

Hmmm. Meh :unamused: DKs are easier to deal with than Dhs any way!

/insert black knight gif here

1 Like

I heartily approve of this massive thread derail and the direction it has taken.

4 Likes

Not when necrotic strike debuff your entire health bar. 8D

No

Ahem… Murg

I lost my tl3 when I was unsubbed for a month.

Do me a favor?? :grin: pretty please :pray:

Dang it :(((

True definition of a sadist; someone who tells a masochist they won’t punish them.

3 Likes

I am rather good at tying knots <_<

1 Like

Your wish…

…granted.

4 Likes

hey guys some of us are trying to sleep right next door
can you keep the volume down?
thaaaaaaanks

pfftt

3 Likes

Excellent! I miss that most of all. :sweat: thanks :pray: