Has there be no work on druids?

There have been some major changes to all specs of warlocks along with great deal of narration from blue while balance only got somewhat contentious rework to the eclipse mechanic and nothing else?

6 Likes

We still haven’t seen the changes to druid yet we do know they are on they way as they have said they are working on fixing the covenant abilities we are still in early days just be patient my dude

2 Likes

Honestly, Enhance got HUGE changes and Shadow/Feral are complained about as much as Enhance was, probably more so for Shadow. I expect large sweeping changes to Feral and Shadow…probably…I mean they have reworked a lot of stuff over the last few months…seems logical…right…please

6 Likes

I’d love some guardian changes too!

3 Likes

I’d love to say the reasons that Feral and Guardian are in such a state in the Alpha, is because they are waiting for a spec refining pass, such as what we’ve seen recently for Shaman and Warlock.

Truth is, we don’t know.

Not have we received any communication in the intentions behind these specs.

At this stage, assume the worst until we do receive updates or clarification.

I would be legitimately surprised and thankful to further improvements for Feral and Guardian, but I cannot assume they’ll receive the attention they require.

5 Likes

Shadow has started to see changes

Purely based on the start of bfa… I’m assuming the worst

5 Likes

With 10+ years of skin in the game I regret to inform you that these are famous last words.

9 Likes

10 years you be a baby then in comparison and sadly missed the druid peak of tbc

“Somewhat contentious”, thats a massive understatement.

1 Like

I honestly have no clue what you’re trying to say.

4 Likes

You said with 10 years of experience those are famous last words. Your 10 years is nothing via comparison and if you have only played for 10 years you missed the peak of druid in tbc. As for it being famous last words you clearly haven’t looked at the latest ptr build updates that show working progress on the druid class

:man_facepalming:t5: you’re talking to a player named Saurfang on a full pop server.

Cmon son.

6 Likes

That name is open on many a full pop server just looked its not exactly sought after

1 Like

Stop it with this crap.

Nothing but baseless lies and bellyaching.

6 Likes

How was is not? That was the highest tier ranking druid has had in multiple specs and aspects of the game. The closest after that cata

Baseless claims for someone who didnt even play the game during those x-packs.

Just stop.

I mean I played during that xpack and while I don’t think Druids were necessarily more competitive then, I do think they felt better to play than they do today. JMO though

1 Like

Looking at what happened to Priests today, doesn’t give me much hope for any further significant change.

I had hopes there would be some druid changes in the build but apparently not. Looking more like a main swap in Shadowlands to me

2 Likes