Has anyone tried DA/DB in BFA?

I’m gonna sim it, but some of my sims says just DB outperforms IA in BFA 8.3, rather than SL.

Edit: I guess it heavily depends on the length of a given Patchwerk fight.

My sims are also showing DA (slightly) ahead of Felblade for a Demon Blades build for 8.3. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if DA/DB is the strongest option in SL right now, given that DA got substantially buffed via the Eyes of Rage roll-in, and while DB didn’t get buffed, Immo Aura’s talent spot got heavily nerfed (damage is baseline, 37.5% less fury generation), and Insatiable still sucks (napkin math suggests it is basically equal with the nerfed Immo Aura talent spot, Burning Hatred).

1 Like

I do not miss the empty GCDs when I choose IA.

But I’m 80% VDH.

I’m not a religious man, but I pray this does not go live like this.

On another note, I’m actually quite worried that the Demon Hunter section on the feedback forums is the least commented on. Either people are totally ignoring DHs due to it staying practically the same as in BfA while other classes are getting tons of stuff back or almost no one that actually plays the class got access to Alha. Either way it worries me.

I just wish I had access to Alpha so that I could be flooding the forums with feedback.

It’s why I’m already looking at other characters for SL. Debating between my rogue and my mage atm, though my hunter is still off in the wings as a possibility, if they stop pretending MM doesn’t exist or needs to be punished for something.

Yeah, I was a Mage main before DHs came out and have been considering him too for SL. I’ve also been paying attention to Monks and DKs and they’re looking pretty fun.

1 Like

I’ve never really been able to get the hang of the Monks’ combo breaker mastery. I guess it’s not too tough, it just feels a bit annoying and clunky to me. Their mixed resource system has often annoyed me, too. Brewmasters and mistweavers are crazy fun, though, but not enough for me to main the class.

As for DKs, I don’t really like modern Unholy, and while I really enjoy Frost, I can’t stand Breath, and it’s been pretty consistently tuned as the only option for 4 years running now. Really killed the class for me, tbh.

Also, DK slow as balls. After my DH and my rogue, I can’t be on a slowpoke class.