Has anyone found a solution to the constant disconnects?

WOW51900319. Constantly. Renamed folders, cleared caches, it’s frustrating. Has anyone found a solution or know of an issue I can’t find?

drivers up to date?

I believe that error tends to happen if your Internet is having issues and updates in your movement aren’t being communicated to the server in a timely way (can also happen when the PC or server is overloaded and drops packets).

Are you experiencing any unusual lag? Are any movement-based abilities commonly associated with the timing of your disconnects?

jus general dcs mid anything, even small afks. Changed internet to wifi from cable and still happening. Guild chat doesnt load and i cant see general chat at times. Sometimes i need to reload UI to taslk to quest givers. etc.
Reset modem, updated drivers and graphics. Done every trouble shoot guide i can find…

I assume you tried the tech support forums? Lots of really helpful people there too that might be a little more familiar with issues like this

3 Likes

A lot of ppl like to blame wifi for disconnects, but I connect to a 5g modem with wifi and I rarely disconnect. That’s 2 wireless connections between me and the lan lines.

Have you reset your router modem and pc? If not do that. Also check your drivers on those devices to see if there is an update.

If you get the equipment through your ISP they should be able to update it by calling in. Is your ISP Spectrum?

I remember that people had similar errors when the culprit turned out to be what direct X youre using in the configs.

oh right… I might look into that. seems to last about the first 2 hours im on then settles down

OP, not sure if it helps but try this:

It was an issue that kept cropping up a while back and this seemed to solve it for a lot of players. Try and see if it works out for you and let us know how it goes.

Click on the link in the quote to take you to that actual post to view the images (they’re imgur and safe) for the instructions.

I feel silly to even ask, but have you tried unchecking “Optimize for Network Speed” ?

yeah thats not on. Wow has no problems on my phone, but wont work on the internet. yet diablo works on the internet. new modem perhaps or re download the game?