Harnessing the Power Quest Essence Bug

So, the second part of Essence of Power has you infuse the essence into the Heart of Azeroth, after you’ve used the scale. The problem I’m running in to is that I don’t have any essence available to put in the Heart. /reload didn’t work, logging out didn’t work, fully restarting the game didn’t work, taking off the necklace and re-equipping it didn’t work, I even went into the game files like a response on a forum post said to do and that didn’t work. This is incredibly frustrating because I can’t keep questing with my friend without doing this quest.

1 Like

I just put in a ticket about the same issue. It happened last night.

If you hear of anything that works, would you mind letting me know?? I still haven’t found a solution to this

Same thing happened to me today. And I can’t open a ticket to request a fix either. Tried relogging, exiting game and even resetting interface and nothing worked. If anyone finds a fix let me know as well! Thanks!

Same thing has happened to me 2 days ago, have a ticket in with no answer but am no stuck and cant progress…

I had a ticket and they suggested everything I had already tried, still havent been able to get it resolved or progress.

I have this same issue… no proper response yet.

Same issue as well. Noone of the suggested fixes seem to work and submitted a bug ticket too. Hopefully Blizz can fix this.

I got a response to my ticket and received help for it. The bug may have happened if you closed out of the quest interface before it actually completed the trait upload. They gave me a replacement scale so that I could complete the quest and recommended using their item restoration service for any future issues if any.

I have tried the Item retriever and its not even in there. and there response to my ticket was to go to wow head for being stuck on a quest…

Ran into it today, submitted a ticket. Here’s hoping they can get to it soon.
Also, confirmed Item Restoration does not have it available to be restored.

Help… Same problem and item restoration says there are no items to restore… Guessing it is ticket time?