[h][area 52] sub rogue lf late nite guild

Hi all,

I’m currently playing fire mage and holy paladin in BFA. I started late into the expansion so didn’t really push much mythic progression but I have 3/12M on both. I’m 2300-2500 raiderio on both toons as well and have experience pushing for CE in previous expansions. I will be maining subtlety rogue, starting in prepatch, and looking for a late night raiding guild (8PM PT+) to join.

Goals: late night raiding guild who will be pushing CE in SL and also pushes high M+ keys

I’m also joining with a demon hunter buddy of mine, who has similar skill level and experience as me so would really love to join together.

Please let me know if there are any guilds that are looking for 2 exceptional melee dps to join their core roster and happy to fill out any applications necessary. Feel free to respond here or add me on discord: sorbitol#1738 if you need any more details!

Hi Sores!

My co GM and I arre building a new guild for Shadowlands and since our times work out I figured I’d drop my link and see if you think we’re a good fit. Hope you find a great group, happy Shadowlands!

Hey Man, CE raid team wed/thurs 8-11pm EST Area-52 guild if you’re interested hit me up.

bnet: George#1122

bump - still looking for a late night raiding guild for me and a buddy. experienced mythic raiders and very fun and easygoing!

<Dusk to Dawn> is a late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis forming for the rest of BFA and into Shadowlands. Our goal is to clear at least 75% of Mythic every tier in Shadowlands. CE would be nice, but I’m more interested in finding people that care more about the community than the progression. Basically, we want to get it but we won’t be upset if we fall short. We are keeping the roster limited to only the raid team so that people can actually bond and form friendships with their fellow raiders. We’re taking our time filling the roster because we are making sure the people we bring in are highly skilled and fit the personality of the group well instead of just bringing in anyone to buffer our numbers. When Shadowlands drops, we plan on clearing content quickly. Many of our members are returning Mythic/CE experienced raiders.

We already have a very tight-knit group. People are online in discord every night hanging out and chatting. We run M+ pretty much every night we aren’t raiding (even before/after raids some nights). We also have people doing arenas, mechagon hard modes, and dungeon/raid achievements. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, I’d love to chat more!

Raid Times:
Progression nights:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Wednesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

Farm night (optional)

• Sunday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

Progression:

12/12N, 12/12H, 3/12M (with a couple pugs)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and we’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp

This guild still active?