[H][Area 52] Resto Shaman LF CE Capable Guild

Hello,

As title says I am interested in a guild that is pushing for CE and has BFA similar/relevant experience.

My Experience:
I’ve played mainly healers throughout WoW’s numerous expansions usually ending up in around mid-tier guilds that clear about 60-90% of any given raids bosses before either disbanding or calling it. I’m looking to find one that will stick with it and complete every tier in Shadowlands and I have the same level of commitment. During BFA I played a Tank + DPS just to try something different and didn’t like it, so I am back on my main shaman healer.

Ny’alotha 6/12M
Eternal Palace 4/8M
Battle of Dazal’Alor 7/9M
Uldir 7/8M

Logs:

I am unable to provide logs for BFA as I mained a tank and they are irrelevant and my guild at the time runs private logs only and I am no longer linked to them on warcraftlogs.

I have a few legion logs I could show if requested.

Availability:

I am able to raid weekdays between 6PM-1AM EST and would prefer a 2-3 day raiding guild. I will also show up prepared to raids and be happy to earn my spot/trial for a few weeks to prove or take a raiding spot as I don’t have any relevant logs that could convince you otherwise.

Let me know!

Hey! It seems like our times and goals seem to line up pretty well, so we’d love to bring you in. We could really use another rsham right now, so feel free to apply or dm me on discord.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/recruiting-dps-and-heals-for-mythic-nathria/725922

Hey there Hexunext. Wanted to give you our information as I think you could be a great addition to our team. I will give the information about our guild below. Hope to talk to you soon!

Indomitable (Thrall) is a new guild focused on CE compromised of former US 50-100 mythic raiders. We raid 2x/week (Wed/Thurs 7pm-10pm CST) with an optional heroic Alt night Mon 7-10CST. The heroic night is used for progression at the start of the tier, and then to sell runs towards the end of the tier.

Currently were looking for a resto shaman to fill out our healing core.

If interested feel free to reach out via bnet: Thecanadian#11402