[H]<Area 52> Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

Evolved is still recruiting! Come make some new friends as we jump into shadowlands!

1 Like

Need a trying to get better demo lock or dual spec DH ?? not on a huge amount due to home and work but interested in progressing more then I have been able too. willing to transfer servers that is not a issue fathermayu#1193 is my drivers battle tag. toss a note if you want be on after grocery run

We would absolutely love to have you join us! Just sent you a friend requestion B-net!

1 Like

Hello, Evolved is recruiting. Come join us for M+ and other events!

1 Like

We’re always looking for new folks to join our growing community! Come see what we’re all about. We might be just what you’re looking for. :grinning: evolvedgaming. org

We’re still growing and looking for more fun people to join our multi-game community! Check us out at evolvedgaming .org

1 Like

Hiya, looking for any up and coming Locks? 466 Destruction Lock. Really interested in raiding with y’all if you’ll have me :smiley:

1 Like

Come check out evolved, we are always looking for new members to play with!

1 Like

Hi there! We’d absolutely love to have you! Either send me a message on battlenet at Kalysta#1968 or Discord at Aellice#1735 and I can get you more info.

1 Like

Looking for some fun while heroic raiding? Maybe some M+? Or maybe just a place to call home? Come see what our community is all about. :slight_smile: evolvedgaming .org

Did y’all see the new catch up mechanics coming for cloaks and corruptions? Looking for a place to call home to test those bad boys out? Come check us out :grinning: evolvedgaming. org

1 Like

Evolved is still recruiting! Come join a fun, friendly guild as we get ready for shadowlands!

1 Like

We’re still looking for new people to join us! Come help us clear out N’zoth a little while longer!

1 Like

Hey guys, Resto/Ele Shaman main. I have 3/8M EP, coming back from a break, interested in your times.

Solarbear#11881 is BNET if you’re interested in reaching out. I’m signing off for the night, but I’ll be sure to add some of you in the morning to try and see if we talk about it.

Be well!

If you’re interested in raiding Heroics in a friendly, no pressure group this is it. There are still requirements but RLs and players don’t get after you for mistakes unless you just keep making them, and even then it’s done in a respectful way. They put in a big effort to get everyone’s M+10 keys done. As far as I know we don’t do Mythic raiding, but it’s a good place to raid for Shadowlands!

1 Like

Just sent you a friend request, will talk to you when you’re on again :slight_smile:

Always looking for more friendly faces in our great community! Check us out at evolvedgaming .org. Feel free to reach out with any questions!

Always looking for more members to join our community… This guild or another or a casual game we play. Our community has lots to offer. Check out our website and hope on discord if you have any more questions.

1 Like

Come on over and check us out, we want more friends!

1 Like

Looking for fun, friendly people to join our multi-game community! Check us out at evolvedgaming. org

1 Like