[H][Area-52] Disc Priest Looking for Heroic/Mythic Guild

I’m a returning player coming back to the game after quitting during the first month of Ny’a lot ha. I don’t have logs due to this, but I was a Warrior tank at the beginning of Ny’a and a holy/prot pally in Eternal (my last aotc) I also play Disc as my main during Uldir on alliance (stormrage, ewww i know). I also have raiding experience from previous expansions as a Resto Druid.

ilvl 179 (currently)

I am disabled and due to this my schedule is pretty much completely open. I would prefer a guild that raids 4 hrs 2 days a week or 3 hrs 3 days a week.

Discord: Baddi#2978
BNET: Badsoul#11263

Hi There!

I would like to personally send you an invitation to check out Final Chapter on Illidan! We are always looking for great players and people to add to our community. Our intent is to be the last guild you will ever need, come give us a try!

I sincerely wish you the best of luck on your search for a home.

All the best,

Pudgy

====================================================

About Final Chapter:
Final chapter was hardcore raiding guild born on Rivendare server in 2007, where we have been ranked as high as Top 30 US and have received several server first achievements

In our 13 years of existence we’ve had kids, committed to careers and family, and evolved into a community of people who just enjoy playing games with another. We’re no longer a hardcore raiding guild, however, we still intend to be the best 6-hour raiding guild we can.

If you’re interested in a laidback & non-judgmental community of adults who enjoys all types of gaming, feel free to apply!

We raid 2 days a week at the following times :
Tues/Wed
8:00 pm - 11:00 pm server time (6:00pm to 9pm pacific)

We are currently recruiting any and all great personalities! We do have some spec specific needs as listed below.

Healer : ( 1-2 slots open)

Disc Priest
Holy Paladin

DPS : (3-4 slots open)
Any range DPS

How to apply :

If you’re interested please whisper any of the members below, or feel free to join our discord! If you’re not able to reach one of us, please kindly fill out an application under the “#apply” text channel.

Discord:

If you have any questions, feel free to contact the following people

Trakkowned - Trakkowned#1862 (Guild Master)/ Discord- Trakk#3650
Qazzi – Qazzi#1193 (Raid Leader)/ Discord- Qazzi#4717
Pudgy- Pudgy#11895 (Officer)/ Discord- Pudgy#3472

Hey there, we could use another healer on our team!
I’ll leave our info below and add to discord in case you’d like to chat.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702