[H][Area-52] 10/10H <Beyond Reasonable Clout> New Late Night CE oriented Guild for Shadowlands

Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands (I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything. For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get heroic cleared quickly and build a core squad to push into mythic.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

• Dps: Shadow priest, Hunter, Warlock, WW monk, DK, warrior and moonkin
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769

1 Like

Would you have any room for someone who will emphatically make tues and wed but cannot raid on thursday? Thanks for info!

thanks for the interest! You’re more than welcome to join and hang and be a fill in, but unfortunately its just too hard on logistics to have someone who is unable to make the whole schedule.

Still looking for plenty of folks (Experienced and not-so-experienced).

Added you on Bnet, I’m working overnights for the next couple days but will be around tomorrow afternoon to chat!

awesome, look forward to chatting with ya!

back to the top!

Bump! Good dudes here, reach out if you’re interested, let’s make some magic :call_me_hand:

Come join us! help create the community you want!

back to the top!

back to the top!

Bump to the top.

Still looking for pumper dps and a healer or two

added Barlar to bnet and discord

Prepatch is upon us! Still looking for Dps and healers lets hear from ya! Add Zerri on discord or Battle net

Pre-patch is here! we are doing lots to get used to the changes!

Still looking for DPS! If you’re rerolling/new for shadowlands and want a low-pressure environment to get your feet wet in Mythic, hit us up!

any interest in a resubbing pre patch 6/12M blood dk 5/12M warrior, Would be willing to roll flex tank OS in SL. as a DPS also. need a good home for shadowlands, upon re sub my group I was with since WOD is no longer.

Reached out to ya on bnet

Its going down let’s make it happen.