[H][Area 52] 474 Warlock LF Guild for SL

looking for an AOTC guild in the realm Area 52 , im a between casual and hardcore player, looking a guild mostly for raiding and M+, dont mind the guild of this toon, im dropping it as soon as i find a guild

My Raid Experience:
BOD 9/9 heroic (AOTC), 2/9M
EP 9/9 heroic (AOTC), 3/9M
Ny’alotha 12/12H (AOTC)

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons +15 (mainly weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00pm PST

Hello Arcisis! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and use one of the following contact methods below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Bnet: MOARCOOKIEZ#11733
Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Arcisis,

[Arise] Reforming for Shadowlands. We are located on Tichondrius. Our core has been formed through longtime friendships which has always been the foundation of our guild. Our goal is set on mythic progression with intention of pushing CE. We’re an extremely close group of people that are always willing to help out with whatever you need to be successful in the guild. We also like to occasionally spam M+ outside of raid times for gearing fellow guild members. Our core is made up of positive individuals who strive to push the guild in a path towards CE.

Current Recruitment Needs:

<Range: All Classes

<Melee: Full

<Tank: All Classes

<Healer: Full

(Even if your class isn’t specifically listed above, we encourage you to apply or contact the recruiter anyways. We are a progression guild after all and we will always consider exceptional players)

Raid Schedule :
Wednesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Friday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Prior Achievements: 6/9M 9/9H BoD 2/2H CoS

General requirements include:

Mature players (Preferably 21+)
-Positive attitude towards every situation.
-Ability to adapt and overcome.
-Desire and passion to get better each and every night with the intention of achieving personal goals/guild goals.
-Ability to use Discord and have a working mic.
-Ability to frequently check up on our discord for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information.

We understand real life takes priority so a simple heads up to the GM or an officer will suffice. If you cannot keep a raid attendance of 90%, then this guild might not be the right fit for you.

Please Join our Discord for more information and to submit Application.
discord(.)gg/TDmHAhW

Feel free to contact us with any questions:
Kostadine- Kostadine#1413
Enkazil- Enkazil#1407

Discord
Kostadine - Kosta#8757
Enkazil - Enkazil#7836

Hey there!

Descend into Darkness is looking for a Warlock for our Semi-hardcore raid roster for SL. You can see my full post here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-us-area-52-descend-into-darkness-recruiting-for-shadowlands-prepatch/

Please contact me on BNet @ Silver#1115 / Discord @ Silver#7097, and lets talk more!

Not sure what sort of schedule you’re looking for, but we are a 5/12m guild on Area 52. We raid Tues and Thurs from 10pm-1am server time and are adult only (21+). If this sounds like something you might be interested in, add me at Rawrabear#1450.

Bloom - Area 52 is recruiting for CE progression in Shadowlands!

Bloom is a new semi-hardcore late night progression guild focused on forming a raid team to clear CE fast and efficiently come Shadowlands. (We are not progression raiding in BFA)

Who We Are
Our leadership is driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. We come from backgrounds with various raiding experiences ranging from casual to Top 50 US.

Our Goal

Cutting Edge in the first tier of Shadowlands

Who We Look For

The ideal candidate for our raid team would be someone that feels the same way about progression that we do. We as a guild are looking for players that have the drive to improve and the willingness to put the team before themselves in order to progress at a pace we feel is achievable. Great players will always be welcome.

We will never turn away a more casual player who wishes to wear our guild tag.

Expectaions

• We REQUIRE 90% Attendance (We understand real life might happen sometimes)
  • Performance on your class
  • Raid awareness
  • No drama
  • Understanding the line between toxicity and banter, we expect our raiders to be able to take criticism and jokes in a friendly way. However, blatant toxicity/racism WILL NOT be tolerated.
  • Involvement in guild activities outside of raid (Not mandatory obviously, but nice to see)

Raid Times

BFA
Any day 12am-3am EST (9pm-12am PST)
Mostly pugs and keys.

Shadowlands
Tue: 12-3am EST (9pm-12am PST)
Wed:12-3am EST (9pm-12am PST)
Thu: 12-3am EST (9pm-12am PST)

Required Add-ons (For players looking to raid)

• DBM/BigWigs
  • Angry Assignments - Healers Only
  • WeakAuras
  • Exorsus Raid Tools
  • RCLootCouncil

Contact
Discord - Vehx#4215 | Zach#2879
BNET - Vehx#11185 | mintx#11365