[H][Area 52] 210 Mage LF PVP/Raiding Guild

Hey! I recently transferred from Alliance on stormrage over to area 52 so im looking for a new guild to stick around with for the long haul. I was an officer in my previous guild and have plenty of raid experience. Mainly I’m in search of a guild that has a large pvp community for 2’s and 3’s mostly. Currently im 1600 cr with duelist xp from bfa. Looking for a guild with some glad xp players where I can learn to take my skills up to that level! Thanks!!

P.S. character shown in the forum isnt updated. Currently Undead mage 210 Ilvl.

Hello,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you could be a great fit for the guild Press Buttons. Please note, we mainly raid but there are some who pvp (me included in that). Here is a little more information about our guild:

Guild Name: Press Buttons
Server: US-Area 52
Schedule: Saturday 8-11pm EST; Sunday 6-11pm EST
Progression:10/10N 1/10H
About Us: Press Buttons is a guild that was created by friends who decided raiding is always better with people you enjoy being around.
WowProgress Link: wowprogress/guild/us/area-52/Press+Buttons
Voice: discord.gg/UGYvTwRXXK
Goal: Our progression goal for Shadowlands is as follows - Normal > Heroic.

What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about.
Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations.
Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one.
Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996 (Recruit Officer)
Leave a post in our discord (discord.gg/bKB7u8u).

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!]

Thanks for the reply! Ill join your discord to ask some further questions.

Hey there! Throwing my guild out there for your consideration. [H] [Bleeding Hollow] Fruit Basket recruiting! What we have to offer:

Prior CE, Current AOTC
Multiple Glad/2500+ experience arena players
Multiple KSM/1200+ io key groups

Add my discord, lets chat! Tippsie#9290

We have a sub rogue looking for a pvp mage.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-ce-bound-raid-team-team-hinotori-210m-910h-cn-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-want-a-strong-fire-mage-affliction-lock-boomkin-excellent-healer-and-other-exceptional-players/566013