5:00 p.m. Chicago
5:00 p.m. Texas
6:00 p.m. New York City
6:00 p.m. Santiago
6:00 p.m. Manaus
7:00 p.m. Sao Paulo
7:30 p.m. St. John’s, N.L.
13 Likes

Does this mean OCE will be getting a server??? Please respond theres a whole community waiting for an answer.

1 Like

As unfortunate as it is, I believe Blizzards silence on the issue is your answer.

2 Likes

They seriously just need to rip the bandaid off either we do or we dont

How are some of these on the half hour? Are there time zones that split 30 min? What is this!?!?!

2 Likes

Yes there are. Even some that are off by 45 min lol >.<

2 Likes

Harmcore whem?

It says it should be up by 6pm, it only 2:30pm. I demand answers why I didn’t time travel 3.5H into the future and start leveling yet!

3 Likes

Slap in the face adding the OCE time zones with very well knowing you just killed off half its player base not adding the OCE server

2 Likes

“Another slap in the face to OCE by not putting the OCE time zones for release on top of not giving an OCE HC server.”-Wiickii if they didn’t include OCE on the launch times

as a raptured or not incomin nath demon for harcore…

Do we select hardcore from the Bnet launcher or is there another tab on the classic era server list?

1 Like

id tab but i dont decide that

No it doesn’t mean there’s an OCE realm, I think we’ll be lucky if there’s more than two realms for everyone

Not understanding how to access the hardcore servers. I’m not a smart man so I need help :slight_smile:

1 Like

it is now 4:30pm in Texas what the flying F…it said 3pm and still there isn’t a tab to select or anything …is there a update that’s going to drop???come on blizzard

3pm Pacific time. You should be central there I think, so 5pm your time?

They are there now.

1 Like

17 minutes to launch on HC. :grinning:

1 Like

Tab is up. Woohoo.