<Hardcore Casuals> Alliance is recruiting

We are a guild that was formed with a group of friends that have been playing/raiding together as long ago as original classic. We are growing faster than any of us thought possible. Just like the guild name entails we will not be pushing for server firsts. Most of the guild has families and a job and can not/will not raid like we use to in original classic. Our raid days are wed/sun 8-11pm server time (EST) with an optional raid day on monday for cleanup. Not interested in raiding? That is totally fine by me. This is everyone’s chance to experience classic how they want to experience it. You will still be more than welcome in the guild. If this is something you feel you would be a good fit for then just whisper Kimbelma in game.

5 Likes

Having a blast running with you guys.

Love being part of this guild everyone is awesome…

Having a good time getting to know other members! Dungeon runs have all been amazing with guildies!

~Whisperen on Classic~

Great guild. Alot of really good people in here.

Great guild! Casual players who know how to play. Active Discord without drama. Lots of grouping for quests with usually 5-10 guildies in your zone, wherever you’re playing. “Dynamite, explosive, a must see!”

I approve this message

This is a great guild with a lot of people online to do things with at all times. I’m enjoying the atmosphere and making lots of great friends. I highly recommend it if you are seeking a new home!

Anyone know if Hardcore Casuals has a discord?