Hard to get appearances cause content is dead

I always thought that certain appearances were effectively time gated, they either take long to get due to content they are hidden behind or simply unobtainable due to not doing the level of content required but still obtainable an expansion down the track. Only exception being the elite pvp appearances.

Well how wrong was I. I am trying to get the mage normal antorus xmog with the chest coming from the last boss and after a few hours in queue I realised nobody does this content /sad

Second one being the 10 RBG wins for Mage tower tint, but again in a week Ive see one RBG pug /sadx2

Would be pretty handy if Blizzard scaled difficulty old content / maybe even achievement requirements down based on internal metric showing how many people are doing it.

Anyone else finding difficult to get reasonably easy xmogs just due to not being able to do given content?

1 Like

All you can do is wait for the next expansion when it becomes legacy content. There is stuff in Legion Id like for a few characters and am just waiting.

2 Likes

All old Raids turn Legacy once you are 11 levels higher then what they needed. Meaning right now you are 10 levels higher then any Legion Content … next Expansion you will be.

Legacy means Bosses are easier soloable(the stats work different then) and they drop more items(like if you where a 25m raid i think) which makes it allot more reasonable to farm stuff.