Hard limit to stealth duration

Implement it please, classes abuse the hell out of it and win matches by just waiting.

Once they add a hard limit on total spells allowed to be cast in a game (including healers)

While we’re at it make it turn based!

2 Likes

This a joke?

The stealth eye is kind of a hard limit, is it not?

1 Like

That already exists. Rshams casted spells are 1% of their healing done.

Ghostwolf dps self healer simulator woo.

Not sure why anyone would disagree with this. Care to explain?

Make stealth eyes spawn after ~20-30 seconds of the gate opening and tick for 1 damage every second for 15 seconds.

Getting the eye doesn’t actually reveal their nameplate, it just lets you target them. They can still hide if they’re los from you. Pet classes can send their pet in at least

2 Likes

You’re saying make eyes tick for damage, oh to prevent the rogue from stealthing gotcha.

Didn’t eyes originally have a Faerie Fire effect or something?

I think he wants it to tick every second because rogues can still LoS and the sap right when they attempt to come in on them.

Depends what kind of debuff it is, poly doesn’t remove eye for example so you could just grab eye and passively break poly for duration.

rpers be trifling lol

i think this is the fix, no nameplates makes 0 sense to me on this feature.

1 Like

You cant reg stealth, but you can vanish with it and keep stealth after.

My buddy and I use to troll 2s by both picking up eyes and just waiting for 100% damp. So much hate for it

There are definitely some rogue changes I’d like to see but stealth is such a core concept for them.

Personally I’d love to see subterfuge gone, their healing from vial and stealth heal talent gone, and have some buffs to hunter anti-stealth. Flares the same thing it was back when subterfuge didn’t exist and stealthies moved at 50% speed and vanish/sprint cds were twice as long.

I do feel like subterfuge and rogue self healing is why they’re so oppressive in certain scenarios and have become dueling kings that most classes now don’t stand a chance. This can make people feel like stealth is the problem when it isn’t. While dueling is something most don’t care about, the potency of those factors does very much bleed into 3s.

Right. I’m familiar with this. I’m not sure if it’s normal or a post-wrath thing though. I don’t remember seeing people vanish with eyes until later expansions.

I know it was wod that could, but not sure if mop

I was going to suggest maybe mop was the first. Because I saw woundman pioneering redbuff combat rogue by vanishing with mop redbuff and kill enemy team rogue in a kidney killing spree while subterfuge had him invisible lol. Eye let woundman keep spreeing through trinket vanish lol. was big brain.

Was interesting for early legion rogue mage 2s where you could use the sprint vanish from sub artifact to safely take eyes in situations where it was warranted.

This is how I avoided monk’s karma on my rogue