<Hard in the Paint> Sales thread, Now selling Mythic Ny'alotha The Waking City!

Still booking for raid/mount sales, contact us to book a run!

Prices have been updated, make sure to buy from guilds on our server!

Interested. Sent you a friend request.

1 Like

We are filling up reservations for N’zoth very quickly but have open spots for other bosses this upcoming week!

Hey there guys, we reduced the price of Mythic N’zoth and have available spots in the upcoming weeks. Book em’ while you can!

Ra’den is super booked up but we have some upcoming availability for Mythic N’zoth!

We reduced our prices for the Mythic Jaina mount.

WHEW, THAT N’ZOTH PRICE LOOKING JUIIIIIIIICY :scream:

N’zoth price reduction really be like dat huh?

I just completed a Mythic N’Zoth mount purchase, and I highly recommend this group. I have zero affiliation with Hard in the Paint. The group took the gold directly from main server, no additional fees or anything for being off server which can be a huge hassle. If you have any concerns, as it is a lot of gold, feel free to hit me up on Greedypants-Detheroc if you have any questions.

1 Like

We have slightly reduced some prices!

Interested how do we get in touch? moe#1501 my btag / disc Çuddy-illidan#7341 for quicker reply. looking to get in a run this week

I sent you a bnet friend request.

We have an open spot for a Mythic N’zoth mount due to a cancellation tonight. Get it while its hot.

can you tell me which realms you take payment on if I was to purchase a run? In BFA not classic.

We accept gold on all servers.

We are still selling the rank 4 Essence from Mythic Azshara. Make sure you get yours now before the feat of strength goes away!

We have some available spots for a Nzoth mount this upcoming week.

Slight reduction to the Mythic N’zoth mount

Sent you a friend request, interested in a Jaina Mount run