[H]<Arcanium> LFM Casual Members

Updated Post: Currently full on Raiders, only looking for casual members at this time! :

Arcanium - Horde (12/12H NA)

About our Guild
Arcanium has been around for several years, and all of our members aren’t just friends, they’re family! We are an 18+ guild, as our personalities and the topics we talk / joke about are not for the faint of hearts. Are YOU a dirty minded savage? You just might be the right fit!

We believe in team-work, and all of our members help one another in all aspects of game-play! Including: helping our casual members get their AoTc before the next raid tier, if they would like AoTc (with requirements to enter the raid)!

We offer: A variety of activity days that are completely optional ( except raid days, if you’re on the raid team, you’re expected to be there. However, we know IRL things come up, and if you can’t make it, we expect you to let us know ) :

• Monday: key night for helping those interested get a +12 - +16 done for their weekly chest! 9pm EST until everyone interested gets their M+ done for the week! (11:30pm EST at the latest)
  • Tues: Mythic Raid Night 9pm EST until 11:30pm EST
  • Weds: Heroic Raid Night 9pm EST until 11:30pm EST
  • Thurs: RBG night! We have a RBG team scheduled for 10pm EST until 11/11:30pm EST
  • Fri: Fun-Run’s! 9pm EST until 11:30pm EST see below for more info on Fun-Run’s

Fun-Run’s include a variety of things to do, we welcome any members of the guild to join in on Fri!

• Mythic raid(s) ( older raids of the expansion )
  • Meta Raid achievement runs! ( We get the current tier Meta achievement before the next raid comes out! )
  • Older Meta Achievements
  • Transmog Runs for older raids

Contests!! - We offer a variety of contests including: gathering contests, transmog contests, etc! We give out gold for the winner of transmog contests, and have a points system in place for gathering contests, to win a wide range of PRIZES, of your choosing!!

Please reply to this post, or add either of the below contacts to battle.net, if you’d like to inquire about our guild, or to join our family!! :slightly_smiling_face:

GM’s:

LadyBubbles#11407

Neithia#1315

Reavor#1157

Hi Neithia,

I am a returning player looking for joining a raiding guild for the rest of the raid teir and looking forward to Shadowlands. I currently main my BM hunter and have a warrior alt. Im looking for a guild that does a good amount of M+ and raiding. Looking to be raiding 2 nights a week or so, currently I am playing a lot. Meaning I like an active guild, i like to chat and have someone around. I have not done much of the current raid (mostly on normal/ in pugs)
If you have any questions please let me know

Gigus#1936