Harassment - avoiding block

I have the key.

Remove ppl over and over. If that doesn’t work out then put them on ignore. If that doesn’t work out then let them keep messaging and talk into the abyss.

They eventually leave you alone bc they’re not getting what they want from you. They get tired and go to the next victim.

I’m so glad I don’t talk to anyone in this game lol. I can’t deal with manchildren like this.

That’s the advice you gave them.

The OP asked:

The advice you gave them was:

Blizzard takes harassment, especially ongoing harassment, very serious. Ongoing harassment can lead to an account closure.

2 Likes

this is absolutely not true in the past i even took my issue to cs and i was mocked ferther and shoen nothing but disrespect

yeah i just dont bother anymore even wow icons like panser have moved on from wow because of stuf like this they fail completely on this

To CS? Are you referring to the Customer Support section of the forum?

yes and i dont want to get in to the details

I have a really hard time believing you were mocked and disrespected over there given how fast they’ll suspend anyone for almost anything over there. To each their own. Have a good day!

1 Like

There’s nothing you can do and nothing Blizz can do. Any truly motivated person can harass you for as long as they choose creating new accounts if any get blocked/banned :man_shrugging:

As long as he knows who you are that is :wink:

Keep reporting and blocking, eventually he will be given an all expenses paid vacation

1 Like

The only posts you have on the CS forum are in the Lounge thread where the regulars don’t seem to have issues with you. There are no other posts by this character there going back to 2019.

Harassment is taken seriously and you would have been given proper info block and report.

What people can’t do, is call out names of course. The only times the regs there get snarky is if the OP gets rude or argumentative. The Blues tend to shut that down fast and lock threads though.

Pretty much. Some people get upset when they get told “no”, or told things don’t work the way they want - then they accuse everyone of trolling them for not agreeing with them. That tends to get the thread locked though.

2 Likes

yeah you would expect a level of professionalism and help but hey i did not get it for whatever reason i just simply did not push the issue at the time as i was very stressed
and it was real harassment

also don’t discuss where i post plz…
i don’t have any personal problems with folks over there just the way i was treated when i was seeking help

but hey less keep telling others to use a automated system that has failed me for over a year :+1: less just pretend dismising people seeking help as being an annoyance :+1: blizzard customer support the fastest in the business :+1:

Ignore should be account wide by default. If I ignore someone, I don’t want to hear from them.

I don’t give a damn about the character itself, I care about the person behind the keyboard and them changing characters (or even myself changing characters) doesn’t change the fact that I don’t want to hear from them.

To be fair their online support system is quite bad and seems to be aimed at not trying to actual contact CS.

I think the last few problems I had all gave me grief with the ticket system until I did it manually like usual.

They just want you to contact CS for actual CS issues. Many people flood the system with stuff that isn’t CS issues and cannot be helped or resolved.