[Proudmoore] <Unvanquished> AOTC guild LF DPS for DF...Raid Wed/Fri 8-11PM PST

■Who are we?

We are a mix of veteran raiders from Proudmoore, Alleria, and Kilrogg servers. Our primary focus in Dragonflight is pushing to get AOTC and KSM for Mythic+. Unvanquished is a fun, casual raiding guild, however, we are serious about reaching our goals. Proudmoore is a PST server and the majority of raiders come online from 8 pm til 11 pm almost every day. We are alt-friendly and have a Horde-side guild as well. If you are looking for a guild that runs M+ weekly, we are the guild for you. You’re always welcome to reach out to us in-game or learn more on our website, unvanquished.gg

■DragonFlight Progression:
Vault of the Incarnates - 8/8N | 8/8H

■Dragonflight Raid Nights:
Weds & Friday: 8 pm-11 pm (PST/Server)
Leader: Kumandjump
Lieutenants: Angrycupid/Lelaera

■Dragonflight Raid Recruitment:

Priority Range classes: SPriest, Ele Shammy, Balance, Mage
All other range classes will be considered.

Healer class:
Priest (M+ or Standby for raids)

■Voice Communication:
Discord

■Contacts:
Raid Leader: Kumandrun/Kumandjump
Raid Lieutenants: Angrycupid/Lelaera
Recruit Officer: Aetheriùs (BNET: Cronus#1359 / DISC: Aetherius#4508)

You can also /who Unvanquished to see who is online and they should be able to point you toward the proper person.

Looking for range: Hunter, Lock, Mage, Spriest, Shaman

Bump with updates

Looking for range: BM/MM Hunter, Mage, Spriest
Looking for melee: Arms/Fury War, Unholy/Frost DK, Ret Pally, Havoc DH, Survival Hunter

I see you have Wednesday and Friday listed as raid days, but currently are doing 1 day a week. Are you planning two nights for dragonflight? Or continuing with the 1 night a week raid.

1 Like

Hi Minaka. With Dragonflight, we will be returning to our 2-night raid week.

added you on bnet

1 Like

Bump with November updates and opening recruitment for DF

Added you on Bnet - Group of Three Looking to apply - Heals/Tank/DPS Pally - Heals Priest - and DPS Druid (Feral/Boomkin).

Thanks!!

1 Like

Hi there,

I’d love to have a chat with you about applying for a raid spot, I’ve added you on Battlenet under Sidlord.

I’ve recently moved to Proudmoore and I am currently leaning on paladin as my main but I am willing to discuss other class/specs as I am very much open to other classes. I have a big love of Mythic+ and pushing keys as well, so you’ll see me pretty active on that side too.

Raid History:

Wrath(All): Raider (Holy Paladin / Resto Shaman)
Legion(All - AOTC): Officer/Raider (Holy Paladin / Brewmaster Monk)
Shadowlands(Castle Nathria - AoTC): Raider ( Protection Paladin / Aff Warlock)

1 Like

Thanks for reaching out, Ethalon. Feel free to contact me on Bnet at any time.

added you on bnet.

1 Like

Updated recruitment for DF release

Just transferred to proudmoore to join you guys as your raid times are perfect if you’ll have a me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Lucaenor. You are welcome to reach out to me in-game or contact me thru Bnet.

raid tank or warrior dps position open?

Hi Tank. We do not have a spot for War dps for raid due to already having 8-9 raiders for that same token as Warrior. We have 9 other dps classes available.

Bump for DF Raiding

Added to BNet and Discord, just add me back and we can chat Aetherius.

1 Like

Updated with Open spots available