Happy nerf day!

I’m just wondering why frost needed nerfs when I just switched my mage over to frost like two weeks ago :dracthyr_shrug:

1 Like

nothing will change and meta will be doing maybe 1 or 2 keys lower because people cried and got a short answer.

I mean most of the people who are most upset are people who were playing fotm classes but don’t M+.

Its gotta feel bad to be a pvp hpal who wasn’t even performing that well and you just get giga nerfs because your class is broken in keys.

1 Like

I am personally here to bring the healie monk stonks.
MISTWEAVER META (in my mind)

1 Like

I’m an DH, so no nerfs for me! Or buffs for that matter.

1 Like

Uh, what?

Spin to win!

I get that. I don’t bother with pvp anymore, but some classes excel in m+ and are straight booty in raid, and vice versa. The across-the-board nerfs in those instances just seem lazy and Blizz needs to up their game if they want better balance between content (I’m not sure they do, honestly).

But most of the people expressing outrage here in GD aren’t playing at a level where being a meta class even matters. Or you look at their armory and their hpal has virtually zero play time prior to the rework. I can’t take them seriously lol.

3-4% aoe buff 1% single target we take those, our damage isnt anything incredible compared to some other specs when played at similar levels, we tend to do more damage at the end of keys since we are so durable we outlive everyone

I’m so happy that mage got nerfd

I think holy paladin will be the meta healer

I wont lie to you or anyone else here but the word Meta to me is just Laughable.I don’t like its connotation in game IRL anywhere.I will never resort to doing what the well Sheeple flock too mainly because I would be bored of this game and would prob have left and actually done something with my brain rather than be sitting here typing this during maintenance.If people out there want to be in the metaverse go right ahead I will just be over in the corner doing what I always do.(BTW I am not ridiculing anyone for like the meta in any format just not for me I find it irellivant).

I really don’t like what is going to come of this but oh well Made my bed so I will /sleep in it.

It’s annoying because all these changes really achieve is locking in the highest keys and making it harder for everyone to push title. It’s already inflated 80-100 points above last season and nothing blizzard did makes it any easier for a non mage priest aug pala guardian VDH (Arguably) to get it.

This from someone who got title by over 150 points last season and will get it again this season, I’m just disappointed by how the whole thing is being handled and miss the diversity of classes playing in pugs even as high as 27 last season.

Some people (like myself) enjoy playing more than just one class for years. Playing the strongest classes at any given time or classes that receive big reworks (like the holy paladin in 10.1.5) is fun.

Some people like having fun while playing and believe it or not playing the “meta” classes means you will have more fun because you’ll get invited to groups more quickly. The only reason playing a strong class isn’t fun is if you don’t like the class which doesn’t really make sense since every class is fun.

Who cares about pushing the highest key. Just push the highest key you can push today.

That’s the point of the game. It’s not about beating other players. Besides, if you really want to compete then find the new meta.

I mean it just kinda stagnates everything and that’s boring.

1: Meta isn’t changing
2: People like playing different things and goals they’ve achieved in the past shouldn’t feel out of reach because of blizzard’s terrible handling of balance.
3: This isn’t about me. I’m already 3500 this season and arguably safe for title as I happen to have mained one of the good specs this season for over 10 years, it’s about all the warriors hunters rogues dks monks shamans warlocks DHs and other non meta DPS I had fun playing with in keys well above title last season being stuck fighting for scraps and blizzard’s changes doing nothing to affect their ability to push.

2 Likes

This, for a change Warlocks weren’t listed with any type of changes so I’m actually pretty content currently.

Or…there are people who don’t fit your very reductive paradigm.

Consider this: Healing has been decidedly difficult and stressful for a lot of healers this expansion. We don’t feel powerful enough to keep people alive, and so we get blamed and accused of being bad even though this was Blizzard’s design decision.

Finally, a healing spec gets buffed so that it’s actually powerful enough to do well in m+. People who had given up on healing can now enjoy playing a healer who actually feels good and powerful. Enjoyment of the game is higher.

How do these people deserve to mourn in unending agony as you seem to wish?

2 Likes

Good is time spirest and mage get the nerf bat. Should be more I am hopping they get more nerf till they are on the same level as a sub rogue.

This, I hope will happen.
I love her

2 Likes