Happy Holidays!

Thank you, Blizzard!

3 Likes

Yep! Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays & Happy New Year everyone. Ahahhahhaaa.

4 Likes

Right back at ya.

1 Like

Happy holidays Blizzard, love you guys!

For the Horde!!!

& Happy holidays to you Alliance dogs too <3

3 Likes

Merry Christmas, Blizzard and its employees. No matter how much negativity is out there, you guys are doing an awesome job!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas!. Thanks for another great year.

3 Likes

Make Rukhmar drop the mount for me. Thanks

Merry Winter Veil! (a.k.a. Merry Christmas) I hope all of you that work at Blizzard have a wonderful break spending time with your family and friends. I, also, hope that you receive what you wish for under the Christmas tree this year. :hugs::gift::christmas_tree:

To all my fellow gamers out there, I wish you a Merry Veil Day (a.k.a. Merry Christmas)! I hope that Greatfather (a.k.a. Santa) brings you what you ask for!:christmas_tree::gift::sunglasses:

To everybody, have a wonder and safe New Year’s! :clock12::fireworks::sparkler::balloon::tada:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8Ozdqzjigg

4 Likes

Happy Holidays everyone. Blizzard staff, I hope you get some time to just forget the game for a bit and be stress free, well fed, and snuggled with the one you love.

8 Likes

That sounds a lot like a Morrissey song I like.

Oh yeah, Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays or whatever you prefer.

2 Likes

How do we know that your company even will read the feedback when you get back.

Also Merry Christmas.

3 Likes

Was wondering how far I would have to read before I saw this type of comment.

Anyway - Happy Holidays to you and to everyone.

I’m hoping GreatFather Winter will bring me a new HD Katana this year! :pleading_face:

That’s laying it on a little thick Ythisens.

2 Likes

Looking forward to next year - let’s hope things improve!

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Robanukah and so on.

Merry Christmas, y’all!

Like you read the feedback anyways…you can’t even give proper patch notes anymore. You are actively regressing not progressing…

7 Likes

So while the cats are away the trolls will play? Gonna be some fine threads made then.

I knew there was a reason those popcorn tins only come out during the holidays.

Oh…and happy holidays to the cats taking off. Just bring back a lot of Tylenol to help deal with the aftermath.

Happy holidays all!

1 Like

Wow… Now I can say “Nobody wished me a Happy Holiday!”

3 Likes