Please delete

Adjusting post

Harry Truman, Doris Day, Red China, Johnnie Ray

A breeze will always blow in the direction that it wishes to go.

Lots of returning players coming back and are excited for the pre patch. Come join us!

South Pacific, Walter Winchell, Joe DiMaggio

Sneak playing Charades solo edition.

Come join the fun in Sl with us!

Time to rebuild the wall.

Updated with current needs. Slots are filling up fast. Skilled/Mature players only.

Team is forming nicely. Jump on this to down some bosses come shadowlands.

Current needs. We have a full Mythic raid team and finalizing our final 4 spots. Looking for skilled/mature melee (class listed above) and 1 Shadow Priest that is skilled with a healing offspec (disc/holy…doesn’t matter as long as skilled and experienced healer).

Update on needs: Looking for a SP with a healing offspec (skilled at it incase it’s needed during progression). Also open to all skilled melee except DH. Message me or apply if interested. Currently sitting at 22 skilled Mythic raiders and just looking to finalize our last few slots.

Looking for a SP with a healing offspec (skilled at it incase it’s needed during progression). Also open to all skilled melee except DH. Message me or apply if interested. Currently sitting at 23 skilled Mythic raiders and just looking to finalize our last few slots.

Super confident in this group! still looking for a melee slot!!!

Mythic Raid team is looking for 1 final melee DPS spot. Warrior, DK, or Rogue preferred but open to any highly skilled and mature DPS to apply. Post an app or contact me (Trexon) via discord. Warcraft logs required (Mythic 80%+). This is a strong team that has a long history of CE. Fun, Smooth, and skilled raids.

Still one more spot left!

We currently have a full Mythic roster but we are always open to skilled proven applications (logs required). We always reach out to those that applied before opening up a raid spot. Always welcome to join our discord and reach out. Enjoy Shadowlands!

So, this one time at band camp, I…

Strong Alone, Stronger Together

We have 1 healing opening for our other wise full raid team. We are looking for a skilled and mature Holy Paladin. Must have healing logs. We are open to a skilled MW so please drop an app as well or message me to discuss. SL is looking fun and if you are looking for a guild that is fully prepared for SL raiding this is the home.