Hanging out with all of you is like having a meal consisting entirely of smoked string cheese

Thanks for responding to the many fun questions I put out there - love the new forums and the WoW community - best in gaming

1 Like

Hey Big Al,

I thought your name was Bi gals. You know, like bisexual girls.

I should be so lucky

What do you love about the new forums? I only see about 100 things I want to excise.

I like how you can see people typing back. I like notifications. I like picture embedding. I like the general look and interface. And most of all it has gotten many of my forum and in-game friends posting again. And also it has promoted anti new forum trolling and anger which is always fun

Thanks! . . . . . . . . . I think :slight_smile:

I find it extremely distracting to see other people typing replies to the thread, especially because it moves. The functionality is good but you should be able to hide it if you wish.

I tried to embed a picture and it told me I was not allowed to post links.

You can embed links to things like Youtubby and other trusted sites. For the rest, you need trust level 3.

Trust level 3?

This from a sticky thread:

1 Like

Oh dear god.

Don’t worry about it…gonna happen organically if you keep visiting the forums and participating. It doesn’t do anything for your game or have any bearing on real life. Just hang out.