[H/A][NA] looking for a reroll fuild for DF

Hello, Im looking for a guild to reroll into a dps or tanking role for the next expac. I have been healing since MoP and just want a change. Im open to play anything and looking for a more AoTC minded guild. My btag is IOnlySupport#11112 and Discord Pemm#1234. Discord would probably be nest to get a hold of me. Thank you for your time.

Hi there! I would love to chat with you about our horde guild!

Found a Green Quest - a US horde community on Zul’jin is now recruiting all classes & roles for 9.2 for raiding, questing Mythic Keystones & more. We’re planning to hit the ground running for AOTC in Sepulcher of The First Ones. Our raid nights are Sundays & Wednesdays 7:30pm-10pm Est. If this sounds interesting to you, please feel free to reach out to me via Discord or in game only.
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395
In game: Kiuayoukai-Zul’jin

Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

We have decided to partake in cross faction raiding. We have both a horde and an alliance guild set up on Area 52. All factions are welcome!

Diablo Immortal
Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST.
Our current progress is 10/11N & 10/11H & 1/11M in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate.

Forgot to Flask
This is our second and new raid team we are starting up! We are still building the roster for it and have space for all roles currently. Our raid days will be Sunday and Monday 7pm EST -10pm EST. As soon as we have some more of the roster fleshed out it will start raiding!

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day. Whether you are doing a +2 or +22 there are people here that will do it with you. :slight_smile:

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Guild & Server: [Discipline] [Alliance]: (US) - Aegwynn

Progression:
2/11 M SFO
11/11 H SFO
5/10 M SOD

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesdays 7:30PM - 10:30PM CST
Wednesday 7:30PM - 10:30PM CST

Discipline had a civil revolution and ended SoD spectacularly, we are aiming to get as far as possible in SotFo and potentially CE!

We are a truly unique group of individuals who all live very busy real lives. We’re a fun and engaging community with players across all time zones. There are always active players online. We are efficient but not hard-core. At our core we push top end content but have players of all aspects of the game (Mythic+, PvP, Mount Hunter, Tmogers, Nomadic horde arriving fresh from O-grim-oar). We like to keep a note of fun in what we do. Progress is the goal but doing it without some laughs sucks.

Discipline is a LGBTQ friendly guild, toxic behavior and drama are not tolerated and will be dealt with IMMEDIATELY. :slight_smile:

Raider Requirements: Reliable attendance, High Learning Curve, desire to play the game.

Immediate openings available for HEALER, Healers? did I mention HEALER!?!?!??!
Any exceptional DPS and Healers.

Join the fastest whimsical Alliance guild!

Recruitment Contacts: Shimmers#9567 (Discord), Thorr#8990 (Discord) or
*** Giauzer#8101(discord)/Giau#11835(btag) ***

Hey Pemm!

I am the raid leader of a cross faction raid group–Reborn and Calamitous Intent. I would be interested in discussing and possibly recruiting you, as my healer roster is fairly set you’d never be asked to heal! Hit me up at Nephilim#1432 or read my recruitment book here: [A] Reborn and [H] Calamitous Intent of Dalaran 11/11 H are recruiting M DPS and Flexers!

Hope to hear from you, soon.