Hallows end items

So we just had Brewfest. the trinkets were on par with Badge trinkets. Why is it that all the rings from this event are worse? the only reason for most to do it is for the horseman’s mount. the Broom is ok but only 14 days and then it disappears so in essence useless.

1 Like

The rings are ‘worse’ than the Direbrew trinkets because we had access to the trinkets much sooner than we did in the original TBC.

1 Like

Ring is pretty good for me, but I was still using a kara ring and the CE rep ring.

Good rings for alts bro

3 Likes

I think the simplest answer is that every event isn’t guaranteeing bis. Just substitute items if you had bad rng. Or for alts as stated previously.

1 Like

The gear from HH was never intended to be BiS, its welfare gear for casuals and twinks.

2 Likes

The mp5 ring is like a mini mags head ring, it’s not too bad.

Or you can just do them … for fun.

1 Like

Coren did not exist in 2007 BC. The items from horsemen are from 2007, early state of original bc. Corens trinkets are from 2008, way later in the game.

3 Likes

You can always just not participate in the event if it bothers you that much.

1 Like

They aren’t worse. They still have the same level as the badge rings. They just have different stats.

The healing ring is identical to Band of Halos and not bad if you need some stam

1 Like

The event items are supposed to be catch up gear for alts. I hear the sword is on par with the one from netherspite and haven’t heard much complaints about the plate helm as well.

But the rings def fir new alt 70s.

1 Like

the healing one is exactly like the badges one
idk about the others
also , you expect to get a BiS from a 3 minute spamable encounter?
the retail entitlement is real
dont do it if it bothers you that much

1 Like

a warrior friend of mine that has KT and Vashj on farm got the sword and it was an upgrade for him
bad RNG is a real thing

Don’t look gift welfare epics in the mouth, IMO.

literal FREE epics yet you complain they are not Sunwell tier
the nerve on these reeetailers

2 Likes

It’s a 87 DPS weapon. That’s very good.

1 Like

Not everyone has access to raids. Free epics for a couple of minutes of time is a godsend to a lot of us casual players.

WoW doesn’t revolve around you, OP.

sword isn’t bad tbh, it’s exactly the same as spiteblade but with a fun summon

1 Like