Hacked and gear sold to store

Hello,
My wow1 account got hacked and Shadowcraft Gloves disappeared , can you pls restore for me? it was under my wow1 and character name is trtkobe. item name Shadowcraft Gloves, item id 16712.

Kindly

Did you try the item restoration?

https://us.battle.net/support/en/restoration

What makes you think you got compromised? I’m seeing zero evidence on this account that anything other than your normal location has accessed it in the last week at least.

I would, however, highly recommend adding an authenticator to this to prevent that very thing in the future.

1 Like

thank you, i will try that. i think my friend was just using my account did that, we are both in same location yes. Thank you by the link btw, i figured it out already.

As an aside that is account sharing and is against the EULA for a number of reasons. This exact scenario being one of them.

9 Likes

Yep. My account was banned because my son would use my account while I was gone. He got it perma banned doing something he should not have and blizzard basically said too bad. He was a teenager at the time and had his own account but used mine to try something. I had auto log in in my house with a authenticator attached and was told it’s my fault.

You have the responsibility to ensure no one gets into your account, even anyone in your home. Your son logging in and doing whatever that got it banned isn’t a reason to lift a ban.

8 Likes

Yeah I know that. I was letting the op know that if his friend does something on his account it will be his fault and nothing he can do.