(H/A)<Alpha Omega> Returning Guild is Recruiting Raiders for Thurs/Sundays @ 5pm PST

Hello there! Alpha Omega is recruiting friendly, helpful, and or returning players that is looking for a fresh start for The War Within.
Little about us. We are couple of Veteran players looking to reform the guild after a few years of Hiatus.
This is a Fresh start for all involved, if you are New, Returning player or just looking for a new place to call home, this may be a good fit for ya. Aiming to build new bonds with each other and helping to progress in End Content together. We just want to have a fun and chill environment.
Alpha Omega home server is on Azjol-Nerub. Open to Alliance / Horde, other realms, all are welcome!

Our Main Goal is to push and clear Normal / Heroic Raid tiers, with the Possibility of Mythic Raiding. Also dipping into other endgame content like Mythic Keystones and Delves.

** Raid Days and Times**
  • Thursdays and Sundays : @ 5 p.m. - 8 p.m. Western Timezone

---- **Our Current Needs** ---  

TanksLow - Medium Priority (Full on Leather Wearers)

Range DPS ----
High Priority = Shadow Priests, Hunters
Medium Priority = Ele Shamans, Warlocks, Balance Druids
Low Priority = Mages, Evokers

Melee DPS ----
High Priority =
Medium Priority = Monks, Rogues, Feral druids, DK’s, DH, Ret Pally, Enh Shamans
Low Priority = Warriors

Healers ----
Medium to High Priority = Monks, Paladins, Druids, Priests
Low Priority = Shamans, Evokers

If interested about joining Please add Battle.Net Tags of-- Arcadian#1799 (Guildmaster) and or SwisherSweet#1925(Co-GM)

Hey there.

I’m looking for a team of folks to do heroic grinds and eventually Mythic 0 and pluses when they release. I’m also interested in raiding. I’m an experienced Mythic progression raider in my past and have a couple CEs under my belt.

Currently looking to play my Unholy DK in Raid (with the occasional swap to Frost) and then tank in Mythic plus. I plan to maintain a healing alt for Mythic+ as well.

Wondering if you have any room for an Unholy DK on your team? :smiley:

Heya Necro, we have a quite a few melee but not 100% sure who might be full raiding with us yet. After talking to my gm, we are interested, and would like to chat with you. Add my gm Arcadian#1799 on Bnet

I added you. :slight_smile:

Hi, it seems I wasn’t able to get with Arcadia quick enough. Sorry about that. We added each other and then I got caught up dungeoning with buddies and getting weeklies done. Been a bit sweaty with getting as geared as possible.

If the opportunity still exists, I’d still like to chat with you folks.

Maybe adding me on Discord would be easier my discord is “darthnecrotic”.

Is the toon I am interested in maining with your team. I also run Disc Priest and Demo Lock alts.