[H][A52] 9/10H 208 SPriest LFG

Hello everyone, looking for a guild to grab AOTC with and to hopefully start mythic prog. Prefer Tuesdays and Thursdays, but I am flexible with most days.

Hey man! Starting up something new. Check it out and let me know if you’re interested.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

1 Like

Hello Luminaria!

Guild: OverDosed

Server: Bleeding Hollow

Faction: Horde

Current Progress:10/10 Normal and 6/10 Heroic

Raid Times: Tu/Thu 6-8 pm EST

High Priority: Priest (Any Spec), Mage, Ranged DPS

More social players also welcome!

Currently seeking the above for Heroic CN progression. The guild core has been together awhile but this raid team is relatively new and we have progressed very quickly. We do understand life>WoW but aim to have a consistent group that can make the set raid times. Alt runs and RBGs weekly as well for those interested. Active guild.

Pst for more info or add Pabst #1296 on BNet.

We would love to chat with you!

Guild: Casual Addiction
Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM CST
Alt Raid: Friday 7:00 PM CST
10/10 N
9/10 H

Currently Recruiting - Mythic CN Core Spot
Tanks: Closed
Healers: Open (Holy Priest, Rsham)
Melee DPS: Open (Unholy DK)
Ranged DPS: Open (Boomkin, MM hunter, Mage- , Spriest, Lock will be considered)

About us:

We are a guild that is dedicated to killing bosses and clearing content. Our goal for this expansion is to get CE in every raid tier. Just like any other guild we have had our ups and downs but we are committed to building a core raid team that will stick together for every raid tier in SL and beyond.
Outside of raid we are always down to push M+, do xmog runs and achievement runs.
Our roster spots are based on performance and attendance.

What we are looking for in our players:
Preferably 21+.
Willing to learn and adapt to changes in game.
NO DRAMA
At least 1 alt class/spec for raid.
Complete at least 2 226 pieces for vault
90% attendance

Extra Information:
We will also be running guild events
I.E. Hide and Seek, Guild Raffles, Death Darts, Transmog Fashion Contest, ETC :).

For any questions please contact:
Heyzuice#2206 (Discord)
Heyzuice#1233 (Bnet)
Ghanji#0534 (Discord)
Kagashi1907#1465 (Bnet)
Arkenz#4025 (Discord)
Arken#11402 (Bnet)

Hey Lunaria!

We are currently looking for a Spriest to join our ranks. Take a look at us and if we interest you, please reach out!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/aotc-guild-1010h-1010n-cn-lf-healsdps/229349

Hey Lunaria! Mediocre - Bleeding Hollow [H] – 10/10H – 2/10M - is currently looking for a good Spriest for our Mythic roster. We aren’t on Area 52 but if you are interested in server transferring maybe we’d be a good fit.

Below you can find a few more details about us. If this sounds interested to you please let me know!

Here’s some more details about us:

Mediocre is a new guild composed of Mythic raiders who have been playing together for over 5 years. We currently have 2/10M completed and are looking to fill remaining slots for our Mythic progression roster. We do need to fill those slots before heading back into Mythic. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild; which means we like to have fun but also take raiding seriously. Currently we raid 2 days a week (Wed/Thur).

Ideal Players:

• Active and competitive

• Have an understanding of Mythic raiding

• Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play

• Understanding of logs and how to analyze their performance

• Can show up on time for raids 2 days a week

Our current raid schedule is:

Wednesday (9PM -12AM EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

Thursday (9PM -12AM EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

Our roster IS COMPETITIVE and we will be taking the best 20 players into Mythic.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Scymas#1375 (Recruitment)
KixxiGaming#1211 (Recruitment / Guild Master)
Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead / Guild Master)

Hey Lunaria! Sounds like we could be a good fit for you. on Area 52 is currently 10/10N 8/10H (with a 1% wipe on Generals so 9/10 soon). Goal is to push AoTC in the coming raid nights and then delve into Mythic.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-10:30pm EST, with optional alt runs occasionally on the weekend.

Feel free to reach out to me on Discord (Kaotic#2739) or BNet (Kaotic#1610)

Hey, we are Depleted-Area-52, 2/10M 10/10H Tues/Thurs/Fri 12-3Est (aka 9-12 Pst), would you be interested in learning more? If so add me at my btag Seal#11917 or my discord Seal#1286

Hello!

I would be interested in speaking with you if you are still looking for a guild!
9/10H Will have AOTC this weekend!
Quick info

AOTC+ guild: Corrupted Cannoli

Faction: Horde

Server: Area-52
Raid times: Friday/Saturday 8-11 EST

Blizz ID
Kenoshis#1451 Recruiter
InTheShadows#1278 Raid Leader
Okashiro#11455 Guild leader
Hope to chat soon

About Us

We are Imminent Failure, a horde guild on Area 52. We are currently 10/10N, 9/10H and currently progressing. We are intent on clearing into Mythic and are looking for like minded dedicated players to finish filling out raid spots. We do not bench any raider, if recruited you raid each week. We are a core of very experienced players that have been together for upwards of 8-10 years. We recently transferred to Area 52 from Stormrage alliance.

Outside of raid we have an active group of players that enjoy pushing M+ keys to increase gear or IO. We also have many that enjoy other games in addition to WoW and generally a very active and inclusive discord community.

Raid Times

Friday: 10PM - 1AM EST
Saturday: 10PM - 1AM EST

A third day is possible in mythic content, and would be discussed and voted on by the guild.

Expectations

Knowledge of your class and each spec it provides
Communication in raid as needed (working mic)
A humble and good attitude
Character is enchanted/gemmed appropriately for raid
Maintain 90% raid attendance, emergencies happen and we completely understand this

Recruitment Needs

Do not hesitate to apply even if your class/spec is not listed below. There is no substitution for great players regardless of class and spec.

Tanks

Any off spec for M+ that can dps during Raid

DPS

Shadow Priest
Warlock
Fire Mage
Unholy DK
Outlaw Rogue
WW Monk
MM Hunter

Healer

Disc/Holy Priest