Delete Please

Please deleted thread.

2 Likes

Hi there Heytea! We are 9/10H should be pushing mythic prog next week. We are seeking an MM Hunter for our team. Forum post attached and contact info if interested. Hope to hear from ya! [H] - <Extended Warranty> - Serious Raiding Guild Recruiting

Hey there we are 8/10 and hope to finish heroic next week and then head into Mythic shortly after. Looking for solid dps to round out our roster. If we peak to interest shoot me a message on discord DaBeez#3343

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-us-enveus-810h-recruiting-for-progression-and-mythic/819705

Hey there!

I’m from a guild called Stuck on Stupid on Illidan (Horde) focused on achieving CE this tier, with the aim of becoming more competitive with every tier. My guild is currently looking for talented DPS to complete our raid team. So far we are 9/10H while prioritizing giving trials a fair shot. We have now begun to finalize our roster and expect progression to pick up significantly in the upcoming weeks.

Our normal raid times are from 8:00-11:00pm server (CST) on Wednesday and Thursday. If you are interested in talking/finding out more, feel free to reach out to eDM#12573 (myself) or Fen7740#1209 (our guild and raid leader).

Thanks for your time and have a good day!

Heytea! We’re looking to add a hunter to our roster, and I think we may be a good fit.
I’ll leave our bit of spam info below for your consideration.
Reach out any time if you’d like to chat!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-zoo-burning-blade-110m-1010h-dps-needed/775831

Convoke - 10/10H - 1/10M. 2x CE Raid leader. PM me. T/W/TR 7-10pm CST.

Dazah#1880

[H] 4/10M WEEKDAY & 2/10M WEEKEND LF DPS! 6&7PM CST START! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
:tea:

Hi Heytea!

We are a CE focused guild on Mal’Ganis looking to boost the roster with a few great ranged DPS. We are currently 1/10M and 9/10H. Guild spam below, please feel free to reach out with any questions!

Sabaka
US-Mal’Ganis | Horde
8:30-11:30 PM EST | M/T/Th

Who we are
A group of friends with years of CE experience in both raiding and officer roles. We are looking to build a strong team to push CE this tier and continue refining as we work to build up our roster and standing. Our officer core is committed to putting in the work to form a strong core roster while keeping it fun for all.

What we’re looking for
Players who want to push themselves to clear all raid content while relevant. We are looking for individuals who want to put in the work and learn along with the team. Anyone is welcome to reach out no matter your previous experience.

Contact

Lushii - Btag: Lena#11669 | Discord: Lena#7524
Siighrene - Btag: SaintLuna#11342

Good morning! We are really looking for another hunter. Apply today:

TILTED-Area 52, is a newly formed guild at the end of BFA of mostly multiple CE raiders and leadership. We are still working on putting together a roster to push top 150 US ranks by the end of the expac.

What we are looking for:

-Drama free
-Prepared for raid (consumables, fight research, etc) and understands the importance of M+
-Team player in an inclusive raid environment
-Trolls, racist language, bigotry are not welcome here
-Strong performance (this doesn’t mean orange parses)- we want people who can show strong output, but also take on tasks in raid and not complain about how it impacts their DPS

Current Progress: 10/10N, 10/10H, 2/10M
Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm PST to 12 am PST (11p CST to 2am CST, 12am EST to 3am EST)
Invites go out 15 minutes prior to our start and you are expected to be online and ready to go then!
We raid on Monday’s for the first 3 weeks of a new tier

What we provide

• A stable raid environment
  • We provide some consumables (enchants, flasks/cauldrons, gems, food and some pots)
  • Active guild that always has people looking for M+

Recruitment status:

Roster: Currently at 24 people (consistently 22). We are not looking to over recruit and have a massive bench- our spots are competitive.

Tanks: None for the raid team- m+ tanks in guild would be great.
Ranged DPS: Anything but boomkins
Melee DPS: Death Knight
Healers: Resto shaman/Priest

[Application:] https : // apply. wowaudit. com/us/area-52/tilted/main
-remove the spaces in the address above.

Even if your class isn’t listed here but feel you meet or exceed the items listed above, please contact me in game after applying!

Blurred#11239