[H/A] Two DPS LF Guild

Hey all,

My buddy and I are looking to join a raiding guild that clears heroic and pushes mythic. We are both currently geared on multiple 60s and willing to play whichever dps is needed for a guild or faction swap for the right group.

Friend has multiple CE achievements and was top 25 Uldir before taking a break in BFA. I myself have legion CE + experience back to vanilla but took a break in BFA.

Looking for either weekend morning hours, early weekday morning hours, or later in the weekday evening hours PST (7pm or later) preferably only 2 nights a week at most.

Feel free to add on battle.net to discuss more Phtes#11727

Hey Selaphiel, contact me if interested!

Raid Times/Days: Friday, Saturday 6-9 pm PST(9-12 am EST)

What we are about: We are currently focusing on AOTC for the raid, if the raid groups evolve into something that is capable of mythic progression we will take that next step. Outside of raiding, we are on throughout the week doing M+, PVP(BGS & Arenas, Leveling new toons, and whatever else the Blizzard grind brings out.

Recruitment Contacts: Bnet: Keling#1988 / Discord: Raddasan#5705

Needs: Currently looking for all roles to fill slots for heroic raids. If you are coming back from a long break, looking to clear AOTC, brand new to the game, and looking to gain that experience; Oh Yeah Fruit Punch I believe is the place for you!

Hey Selaphiel! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

We are pushing heroics and mythics to prepare for heroic once it comes out, If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

bumpity bump still looking. For weekend raiding guilds looking for morning hours

still on the hunt, both 180+ on multiple dps and ready to raid.

Hey selaphiel, my guild is looking for a few more dps to bring in this week and for mythic. If it sounds like it would be a good fit for you both please reach out. [A] 2 DAY 7hr W/TH 7:30-11PST LFM CE CN Need healers, dps

bump still hunting