[H][A] TBC Guild Formation - US EAST

Hello, and thank you for reading this post. I’m looking to potentially start a new guild for TBC and am looking for other like-minded individuals who would be interested in becoming Co-GM’s, and/or Officers on the ground floor, as we make plans for the eventual TBC Classic release. A few things about myself, and what I’m looking to accomplish with this new guild:

I’m 38 years old with wife, children, mortgage, and full time career. I don’t have as much time to invest into gaming, as I did in my 20’s, but I feel that the 3-4 nights a week I do play, are efficient and ample enough to lead a competitive raiding guild without the massive time investment. I’m a seasoned veteran player, with an incredible fondness for TBC content, and have looked forward to this since Classic was originally announced. I have never been in a leadership role in any guilds I’ve been in previously, but have recently had the desire to take on this challenge for my favorite WoW content expansion of all time.
What I’m looking for: Other like minded people who would be interested in taking this journey on from a leadership perspective. I would love to speak with others who might share my same aspirations to become a part of guild leadership from the ground floor, and plan this guild out over the coming months as we approach the inevitable release of TBC Classic.
Guild Vision: To become a competitive raiding guild, and one that fosters a positive community. I do not plan to compete for world-firsts, but do intend to clear content at a respectable pace, and be considered among the top guilds on our server.
Guild Details: The only aspect of the guild that I feel strongly about is that it be formed on a US EAST server, and operate raids around EST time zones.
Faction: Open Minded (Either)
Server: Open Minded (Any, depending on Blizzard’s rollout of TBC servers)
Fresh or 60 Transfers: Open Minded (Either – I have 60’s in Classic now, but am open to a fresh start, if that is an option)
PVP: Open Minded (Either - I enjoy PVP, but am open to any server type)
Guild Name: Open Minded

In conclusion, if the above mentioned framework for this guild is something you would be interested in creating with me, I’d love to speak with you. For now, this guild is just an idea, but with the right people leading it, it can become a guild that I’ve always envisioned running. Please feel free to reach out to me via Discord at Bannister#0062 or in BNET at Steinbeck#1965 any time, for those interested. I appreciate you taking the time to read this message, and look forward to possibly building this guild up from the ground floor with you.

1 Like

I added you to Discord last night, dude. Looking forward to chatting.

Discord: Bear#2222.

Sent you a discord invite

1 Like

sent a discord friend req

1 Like

sent you friend request on both discord and bnet

1 Like

I sent you a friend request on discord

1 Like

sent you a req on discord

Sent you a bnet

Is this still a thing

sent a discord FR

Posting to save for later. Interested in a guild with no toxic/bro culture. Not fond of loudmouths. Faction, don’t care but would prefer Alliance for BG queue times personally. Would also prefer T/Th/Su raid times.

Just added on both Discord and Bnet. Currently looking to accomplish the same goals with the exact understanding of life. I’m in agreement with a lot of people, looking to avoid the toxic/bro culture and loud whining individuals.

Preferences

• Faction: Horde if they don’t share the Seal of Blood.
  • Start: It would be a fresh start if Horde or I’d just continue to build my Current Pally at Level 42.
  • Server Type: PvP, however if PvE is the general consensus then that’s fine.

Myself and 3 friends arestarting to lvl alliance on grobullus in anticipation of TBC. We all have life outside wow so we’re all on in the evening usually.

I’m down for a fresh start on a Horde PvP server.