[H]&[A] <Synchronicity>Recruiting Older Players

Hello I am interested in your guild my discord if zerosugar04

Going to send this back up to the top. We are always looking for like minded people needing a home.

Are you still raiding or are you on break till pre-patch? Could you use a DPS warrior?

Raiding once a week when there is enough. Usually friday night. Yes to your question about a dps warrior. I saw your other post in the guild recruitment for your hunter. I didn’t respond only because I’m not sure if we meet your expectations. If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask. Have an awesome day!!

Looking for more people to join us for TWW.

Good morning. Tuesday is the fun day of all the new changes. Come and join us for TWW and beyond!!

Would love a chance to speak with anyone from your guild, seems like what i have been looking for, if want to add me

Bnet: Deliahshadow#1586
Discord: LeiriyaShadow

Hello. I sent a friend request in discord. Thank you for reaching out.

Hey there! Feel free to add my btag: Khasten#1327, I’d love to talk with you.

I added you!!

Hello. This sounds like just the casual mature environment I’ve been looking for. I’d love to talk more about joining. My btag is WinterNight#11636

I’m interested in this guild. been looking for a casual guild to join. I’m fairly new to the game, joined in Jan and have played on and off since then.
Btag is Austifox#1148
discord is austifox#8974

I sent a battlenet request to WinterNight & Discord request to you Aexalia at the discord you posted.

I am looking for a guild that is interested in doing things in a casual pace. Been playing and raiding forever, but I just want to take it easy now.

Btag is Hobo#12113

I apologize for missing the three of you yesterday. I will be away today but back tomorrow.
If you would like to talk to one of my officers before that. Jazy’s discord is sybilmeows or alternative Sybilmeows#1457 is her battlenet. Thank you so much for your interest.

We are accepting cross realm and cross faction players.

Happy Friday! It’s raid night, come join us, it’s fun. Or join us just to hang out and chat :slight_smile:

Are you guys still active ? myself and my buddy are looking for some chill people to level with M+ and some pvp maybe raid every now and again. We used to mythic and heroic raid but are wanting to just chill. Life has gotten too hectic

In need of any healers or are those spots filled?

We are active yes!! Please let us know if you have anymore questions or if you two need an invite.