[H]&[A] <Synchronicity>Recruiting Older Players

A new week in WoW, a new patch, a lot to look forward to. Friendly new folks indeed are always welcome.

Weekend aproaching. Looking for new people. Weekend warriors,night owls, Early morning risers. All types of people from many different time zones !!!

We have a new raid day for S4! It’s Saturdays at 8:00 pm CST. We’ll probably be doing some just-for-fun raids while we wait for S4. And we are still running dungeons of course. Feel free to join us :slight_smile:

Recently started playing retail again on WrA. Would love to join you guys again! I’ll keep an eye out in game! Should be on a bit later as well on my main Viryn.

As always you are very welcome to come and join us. Put in a request to the guild finder if you can’t find one of us to invite. We will get you in as soon as possible!!

I am returning to the game after a break. I mainly play healers but like to DPS sometimes. I may have missed where it was mentioned but what server is this guild based on? I ask incase I would need to level a fresh character. thank you.

The guild is on the realm Wrymrest Accord. It is a RP realm but we don’t do any RP. Synchronicity (guild name) is in the guild finder.

Happy Vault Day!!!

Anyone looking for a home for season 4 and beyond is welcome to come and join our guild!!

Good morning bump up!!

We are looking for more people to join the guild. Running mythics,raiding and hanging out together. Come and check us out .

Happy Mother’s Day to everyone!!!

Come and join us for Season 4 and Panda Remix!!

Looking for more like minded people to join us!!

We raid Fridays at 9:00 EST, and we m+ every chance we get.
Seeking friendly folks to join us for some fun!

Happy Friday everyone! We are always hoping to find mature, fun-loving folks to join us :slight_smile:

Looking for new faces to come and join us!!

I am mostly playing the remix and beta lately. I can level a toon on your realm thru the remix and still join right? I have been looking for a guild for a while. I took a break pretty much most of dragonflight. But I’m wanting to get into the new expansion with some good people and make some friends. I just want to have fun and run with chill people that realize this is a game and to not take it so serious.

You definitely can do that!! We have people recently joining in that way. Also have members that have been around awhile playing new remix characters.

Hello to Old and new players. Come and join us for the end of the expansion. We are always looking for new people. TWW is coming up fast and look forward to having a lot of fun together.