[H/A] Returning Player looking for home 9.2 and beyond

Hey there, I’ll keep it simple. I am looking for a home, preferably a stable one. I raided as a monk tank this tier and went 7/10 on mythic before various guilds I raided in bit the dust. I am completely open to what I play next tier, and am more interested in atmosphere and fit than what I play.

I can play any monk spec, I also have a priest, mage, and warlock that I would be comfortable making my main next tier. Open to anything really, just looking for a good fit and a stable raiding home.

[H] Divine Esports - Tichondrius
Wednesday/Friday 7:30pm-10:30pm PST
4/10M - LF active adult players that are seriously wanting to push for CE in 9.2. We have a strong roster and looking for a few more valuable players to help with our goal. Active Mythic+ scene with our average IO being 2.3k and we are looking to push that higher come fresh content.

Needs: Hpally / Resto Shammy / Mage / Warlock / Warrior

Discord: Tyrue#1556
Btag: Tyrue#1545

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:00 - 10:00pm PST

Hello! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Damage Theory, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a future of pushing CE on a short schedule feel free to stop by our forum post and use the following contact method below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Elindrae

We are currently looking for dps and 1 healer that can flex dps for our mythic team. We are 7/10m current tier and goal is ce in 9.2. Guild is Too stupid to quit. Imo best guild name ever and we have been around for a long time. We have a lot of M+ pushers and couple of pvp players as well as some casual hangout friends.

We raid tues and wed 8-11 eastern on sargeras us alliance

Theshortbus#2370 is my discord hit me up and we can chat see if it would be a fit

thanks

Bump! <3!!