[H/A] LF Raiding Guild

Hi!

I know there’s a lot of these posts but didn’t want to hijack somebody else’s post.

I’m looking for a (somewhat) casual raiding guild on either faction. I’m perfectly fine with RP/PVE, as well. I haven’t RPed in a long time but my first Wow guild (in vanilla) was RP/PVE and I enjoyed it. I’ll make the effort if the guild is a good fit.

TLDR: monk (any spec) or hunter LF normal/heroic guild. message me at stick#1941 to chat

Some details about me:

• I can play monk (any spec). I’m most comfortable with DPS but I’ve healed (in Legion) and enjoy it. I can also tank but I haven’t done it in a while (Wrath). Any role for the right guild is fine with me.
  • I’m also willing to play hunter. I’m still levelling my hunter to 60 though but I should have that done in a few days or so.
  • I didn’t play BFA so my last raid experience was in Legion (Tomb). I’m a little rusty.

What I’m looking for:

• Friendly/social atmosphere (this is key). I’m a bit older and fairly quiet/easy going. I mainly want to avoid toxic situations. I play wow to relax. I’d rather be in a fun guild more than anything.
  • Norma/heroic progression. I’d like to do AOTC but I don’t mind if it takes some work. I used to play at a higher level but not looking for that anymore.
  • 1-2 nights only. I can occasionally do more but sometimes get busy.
  • Guilds that are a bit active i.e. not just raid logging. I like to do a variety of things.

Feel free to message me at stick#1941 to chat. Thanks for reading!

2 Likes

[Erythro] is a tight-knit community looking for new friends. Anyone with a good attitude is welcome :slight_smile: Raids are Fri./Sat. 8:30-10:30pm server.

They are one of the BEST raiding guilds on the server and will take care of you! They also gave me a free carry for my UN CORUPTED VOID WING! And helped me face roll through my first raids in 11 YEARS…They’re are such sweethearts and kind hearted individuals and are the first raid guild I’m actually willing to be friends with. Most other raid guilds would just make fun of a hard core roleplayer like myself but these folks are compassionate and caring. I am so Grateful to them for their actions and if you join their guild you will make alot of friends and get to raid all you want to!

SO hey if this sounds like the kind of guild you are looking for hit my NEW FRIENDS Slumbers-MoonGuard or Adeluna-MoonGuard, INGAME with a whisper or ingame letter :smiley: