[H/A] LF Mythic Raid/M+ guild any class

Hey all,

Old time raider coming back for some Shadowlands action. I used my time to come back and level all the classes to 50. I can literally play anything. I am competent and do intensive research in anything that I play. I prefer either DH Tank, fury War/MM hunt/fire mage/Aff lock, Druid/priest heals. I find the game fun so it doesn’t really matter what I play as I think almost every class in some aspect is viable. Really wanted to push for mythic raiding and high mythic+ content. Will play horde or alliance. Characters are mostly alliance right now but am willing to xfer. Thanks!

Discord Weavepiece#1999.

EDIT: Thank you all for the interest. I feel like I should lay out a few more things. I am looking for more of a late night raid times. I am EST so anything like 6 PST or 8 CST or of course 9pm EST will work best. I prefer three nights a week, but I am open to two nights. Usually everyday of the week except Friday/sat would be fine.

Hi Fury!

< Anima > is an Alliance based Semi-Casual Heroic/Mythic Raiding/M+ guild focused on progression at the highest, most comfortable level. However, we are more than just a “guild”. We want this to be a community, not only where we run together but one in which we level together and sometimes maybe even PvP together. While our goals are to break into raiding and M+ as soon as it’s launched, no one wants to play with boring people or feel like they are just a number on a roster. You are playing to have fun. We know that it’s possible to change someone’s ability to play the game, but not someone’s personality. For this reason, we are more than happy to take players without much experience in BfA at all and teach them the game inside and out. All you need to do is be willing!

What we are looking for:

Tanks - Low
Healers - Low
DPS - High

We are looking for people that are of the ages 18 and above to join our ranks and fill our roster for both Shadowlands raiding and M+ content. Maturity is key, while we love having fun, we strive for a drama-free, relaxed community. Anima leadership and members understand, that BfA was an expansion filled with difficulties throughout its lifespan, but anyone who did or did not play during BfA is more than welcome. However, we do require prior raiding and/or M+ experience, in order to assure that incoming members are at least semi-interested in becoming a part of our WoW community.

Raid Times:

Tuesday @ 6pm - 9pm PST/Server
Weds @ 6pm - 9pm PST/Server

For more information feel free to contact ZombieKitten#1588 or SgtBlitzer95 #1699

Hi Fury,

[A] Nefas Eternum-Korgath might be a good fit for you! We are looking for different classes and roles to fill a handful of raid spots. We raid Mon, Tues, Wed from 8:30PM to 10:30PM CST.

While we don’t strive to be #1 or get “firsts”, we do push progression as far as possible while keeping the environment light and social.

In BFA (Nya), we ended at 6/12 Mythic mainly due to attendance issues. It’s not as far as we would have liked, but we had fun and that’s what matters most!

Please reach out to me if you are interested or if you have any questions.

I’d love to hear from you!

Btag is Kinka#1154

Hey man it seems like you could fill any of our spots. I’ll add you on discord lemme drop our spam too.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/recruiting-dps-and-heals-for-mythic-nathria/725922

Hey, if our times work for you it sounds like you’d be a good fit!
I’ll add you on discord if you’d like to chat.

Here’s our little bit of spam for you to review as well.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702

I tried to DM you on Discord. Couldn’t add the names for some reason.

Afternoon Furypiece,

Mythic Team Royal Phoenix is actually looking for another tank and healer to fill out their Shadowlands roster. They raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST. Please add me on discord for more info because we are very interested!

Here’s a tiny bit of background: discord community of 400+ focused on WoW with one guild on Horde-Illidan and one guild on Alliance-Sargeras. We have a few unique-led raid teams that range in difficulty. We like to welcome people that need a drama free home, mythic plus group, and/or a raid team. We are not a spam guild and prefer quality over quantity. I’ll drop some links below so you can get to know us better behind the scenes without any pressure.

Bnet Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/haillidansargeras-envelop-multiple-teams-pve-community/605256
Discord: https://discord.gg/Envelop

You are more than welcome to stay in our discord and chat with us without joining the guild. If you have any questions, please message me on discord. Saph#7860

Thank you and good luck in Shadowlands my friend!

Oh, those are battlenet tags!

EDIT: Sent you a discord request :slight_smile:

The Guild:

We are an open minded guild who is building a team with experience from top 5 US to players who have no mythic experience. All spots are competittive and earned.
Our guild is motivated to become among the respected top progression guilds on our server.
Our players are asked to maintain a respectable and friendly attitude. Esoteric is a strongly motivated guild focused on progression and succeeding in such an established race to be among the best.

Despite just returning after 4 years to WoW, Esoteric does have plans in SL to push more competitive progression; we ask that players who share that same ambition inquire. Players of a similar mind set are what we are looking for. This means maintaining current knowledge of your class and the theorycraft behind each element of your class. This also means understanding how mechanics work both on the surface and behind the scenes.

We raid 3 nights a week.

Our Mythic raid times are 9:00pm (CST) - 12:00am (CST) Tuesday - Thursday.

Our Raiders:

Our members are passionate about the classes they play and the content we are raiding. We enjoy having as much fun as possible while taking raiding seriously, while we still understand fun and by no means limit that, with laughing and jokes between pulls we expect raiders to use comms respectfully.
Our group takes progression seriously; as well as understanding of mechanics; both our personal class/role mechanics, and encounter mechanics.
Raiders in our group are the type who spend majority of our spare time researching and testing for ourselves in order to improve.

Raider Expectations:

Everyone in our core team is required to research encounter prior to first pulls… We do not expect to spend a lot of downtime explaining mechanics when we could be killing bosses and collecting purples.

Raiders are asked to constantly look for ways to improve themselves, mechanically in regards to class and encounters. Raiders need to be able to adapt to unexpected situations within encounters quickly without much thought, without being told what/how to do it. Raid awareness is important, without it you will not succeed. Our Raiders are encouraged to play as if they are world rank 1 players, and strive to be the best, settling for being subpar is unacceptable.

Jestyrs#1971 or Krazy#1656

Hey Furypiece glad to see you come back to the game for shadowlands it looks to be really exciting. I hope this spam finds you well

Target Capped [A] of Stormrage is a new semi hardcore mythic raiding guild that is looking to build up a solid team of raiders for SL! We created this guild with the mindset of enjoying our time together while killing bosses efficiently and earning CE as effectively on a 9-hour raid schedule as possible. We strive to communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative and professional atmosphere. Our players are also open to criticism, both received and given, and you must be able to do both.

Right now, we have several people rerolling, leveling new characters, etc. so if you want to get in on the ground floor of a new team, we might just be the perfect fit for you!

Current Recruitment Needs

Currently looking for healers and ranged dps.

Schedule:
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
7:00PM-10:00PM EST

Contact Info:

Unicornslyer#1461 Bnet and Discord

We look forward to hearing from you!

Greetings friend!

< Salt Factory > of Arthas is a 2 night a week Cutting Edge Mythic progression guild. We arrived on Arthas at the beginning of BFA and after some initial growing pains are ready to take on Shadowlands with a full head of steam.

What we offer

An active community of players that run Mythic Plus regularly. A laid back environment that is fun and enjoyable. Progression raiding on a two day schedule that leaves you with plenty of time to enjoy other aspects of the game or life.

What we expect from you

We expect raiding experience in previous tiers of relevant content. All of our raiders are expected to maintain close to 100% attendance during progression content. It should be apparent that you are putting forth the maximum amount of effort in improving your characters effectiveness.

Current Progression
12/12M NYA
7/8M EP
8/9M BOD

Raid Times:
9pm - 12am EST Tuesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Thursday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Sunday (optional)

Recruiting Needs
1 Havoc Demon Hunter
1 WW Monk with MW offspec

Contacts