[H/A] I'm lost and LF soft-core raid guild with other features

Soft-core what I mean: a light raiding schedule with a patient, teaching RL , but takes pulls and progression as well as people time seriouslyish.

Horde or Alliance any central or eastern server

I dont have time for a second job but I like to see and achieve new to me content with people I like. Be it normal/heroic/mythic.

Preferably a central or east U.S. based guild (I live in Missouri, but I travel the U.S.)

I did mythic progression way back in WoD on a mage lol…
Classes I would like to play:
Tankadin
Disc or holy priest
Boomkin or resto druid
Mage

I play mostly weekends with my job I can try and arrange an evening during the week off.
I honestly have no problem being a bench player if the guild is running mythic +s consistently.

I’ll be home this weekend ready to roll a toon that you need :slight_smile: I look forward to hearing from some of you.

Michael madjax#1502
P.S. please have an awesome guild name lol .

Hello!
Guild of returning players here, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. We are currently 11/12 on normal and will be heading into heroic very shortly. We also run mythic dungeons and push keys to get people geared. We are on the smaller side, I like to keep it smaller, its easier to get to know everyone and people are not just a number. Right now we have 12 core raiders.
We are not looking to be a hardcore guild, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people.
In need of a few more DPS and/or a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
We are a newer guild, but we have a solid group of players and a good foundation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in CST. Raid times are 8:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Day are Friday and Monday.
Realm is Gurubashi : ([H] casual raiding guild looking for more!)
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Gameslave#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]

Hello! I understand how it feels to be looking for a new home so I’ll make this short & sweet to help! My guild Virtually Impossible is an established guild (3 expansions now) that is adult, social, full of active members, with plenty of events/raids to do & plenty of guild mates to do them with. We pride ourselves on community & that aspect has given us great success.

Here’s the need to know:
Consistent Mythic+s from 0-15+ or higher.
Casual/Hardcore raid environment focusing on Heroic/Mythic Progression.
Raid Days/Times:
Main Raid - Tues & Wed Midnight-3 EST
Sunday Funday Alt Raid - Sun Midnight-3 EST
Current progression: 12/12H, 4/12M

If this sounds like a potential match please reach out to me @ Aradne#11285 (Realid) or Aradne#5473 (Discord)