[H/A] Any spec Tank LF DF Home

Hello!

I’m looking for a new home in DF! Mature guilds only, not looking for anything overly sensitive/PC or childish. I never really felt SL so sat pretty much all of it out, but with DF right around the corner I am looking for a new home.

I’ve had past Heroic and Mythic Experience, haven’t pushed for CE but am not opposed to trying either! Love a good challenge!

What I am bringing to the table is a tank in any class! I have most experience with BDK, BrM, Prot Warr. But for the right guild I’d be happy to run Guardian, Prot Pally or DH. I’m flexible and with the 50% XP buff around the corner getting a new toon up won’t be an issue!

Horse and Alliance guilds welcome, willing to xfer for the right guild.

My days of availability are Wednesday through Saturday for raids.

Lets chat on discord or bnet!
Jake of Rivia#2889
JakeofRivia#1124

Hey hows it going, after reading your post I think we’d be a good fit. We are a good bunch of guys that like having fun and crushing end game content. We are laid back and like to poke fun at each other. No sensitive types here. if you are interested let me know. <Peon You> Eonar Looking for Raiders + Players!

Hi Fistsorfeet,

Death Jesters, a 17 year old raiding guild would love to have you apply! We’re an old-school guild that has been a robust and thriving community with our sister guild, Zeroes to Heroes.

We have always prided ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded mythic guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous server firsts and top rankings. Many of us have been raiding together since Molten Core or previous MMOs

While no where as hardcore as we used to be, we’ve been playing some casual mythic on a 2 day raid schedule for Shadowlands.

The team’s desire is to go back to CE for Dragonflight and make some great progress in S4. We’ve had the same leadership for 17 years with players that are multi Hall of Fame, CE, and even those that are newer to mythic raiding.

We raid:

Fridays & Saturdays 11:00pm-2:00pm EST.

If you’re interested or looking for more information, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Sparty (BattlenetID and Discord: Sparty#1780), Featherpile(Discord: scenario#5608)

APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/w8guAWConqGwGQZ1A

Done lookin, found a home for DF!