[H/A] [Any Server] Healer wanting to return to Mythic

I have a couple of CEs under my belt from previous expansions and only casually raided Mythic in SL with some friends. I would like to get back into more Mythic raiding (CE not a requirement, but improving tier over tier is the goal).

I mostly mained a resto druid in SL: [https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/61639472#difficulty=4

I am currently looking at either Preservation Evoker (if the raid team needs/wants it) or Resto Druid, with MW Monk as a possibility.

I am looking for 2 nights a week, any day after 7pm MST.

I also have previous raid leader experience at the CE level.

Discord: r3con#4078

Hello there, we are looking to fill out our CE team. I’ll drop the guild info below for you to check out and if you’re interested, Serl would love to chat with you about the possibility of trialing with us.

Divine Esports - Alliance - Stormrage

We are an active raiding/mythic+ guild that is rebuilding a fresh roster with a new mindset as we approach Dragonflight!

We are looking for players interested in semi-serious mythic raiding and high mythic+ keys. Looking to push further into mythic with Draginflight.

1. 100% AOTC every tier and to push mythic progression at a serious but fun level.
  2. High Priority on pushing mythic+ keys as high as possible (+20s)

Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST)
Regular guild activity is usually in the evenings/nights

Recruitment Needs:
-1 Healer any class/spec
-Mage, Elemental, Marks
-Warrior, Demon Hunter, WW

Currently only running Heroic raids in season 4

Discord: Tyrue#1556

Heya there, if you ever consider giving weekend mornings a try look us up!
[A][US][Lightbringer] Mid-tier Mythic Guild @ WEEKEND MORNINGS! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

I would love weekend mornings, as my wife sleeps in and I get some great personal time!
However my daughter has a ballet class on Saturday mornings from 11-12:15 EST, if that somehow changes, I will definitely reach out.