[H][A] A guild for gamers with social anxiety

A Guild for Gamers with Social Anxiety (A) and (H)

After a Shadowlands lull, we are making a comeback! We’ve been around for quite some time (since 2012, in fact), but here’s a refresher about our guild:

Swords for Everyone (A) and (H) on Wyrmrest Accord and Moon Guard has created a positive, friendly atmosphere for gamers dealing with social anxiety and other mental health concerns. We want to encourage, support, and empower all of our members to experience all aspects of the games that they play.

SfE tries to offer a diverse event calendar designed to include members of all levels of experience and interests. We have a casual raid team that works on normal and heroic content, groups form regularly for Mythic + dungeons and many of our members enjoy PVP. While we are primarily focused on World of Warcraft, our members also enjoy the guild in other games and formats such as:

-Overwatch
-Steam Games
-An Active Discord!
-Frequent Guild Meetings/Events
-Discord-based DnD
-IRL Meetups
-and more!

With factions being able to group, we would like you to know that we have a total of 4 guilds. Both Horde and Alliance guilds on Wyrmrest Accord and Moonguard.

Our guild does utilize a Discord server, which we find to be a helpful tool for communicating. Note that speaking is never mandatory! If voice communication has scared you off of joining guilds before, know that our guild completely understands, and will work with you to find a communication style that suits your needs. It is important to know that Discord is far more than a voice server and we have text chat rooms for all sorts of topics including support for your anxiety and real-life issues. It has become the beating heart of the guild.

With the new community chat feature, it is not necessary to reroll to join our guilds! This gives us the ability to have all guilds/factions in one chat.

If this sounds like something that interests you, we welcome you to apply at swordsforeveryone.org. We know that sometimes applications themselves can be anxiety-inducing, but this process is to get to know a bit about you as an applicant, and only our officer corps sees your application. Given the nature of our guild, we try to ensure that we’re a good fit for you and vice versa. Prior to applying, please read our guild charter thoroughly, it covers far more than this recruitment post and explains the application process itself.

Please note that Swords for Everyone is a guild for age 18+

If you have any questions or concerns our GMs and Officers would be more than happy to talk to you. Please hit me up.

Dangerjosh-WyrmrestAccord
dangerjosh#8359

7 Likes

((Ya’ll are my people.)) enters a room with her chin tucked into her chest, while glancing quickly at others * Lara whispers* I there anyone from “Swords for Everyone” present?

1 Like

We are all presents.

Still open for recruitment!

I kinda stayed up all night for the expansion launch by accident, so if you’re looking to apply and want to get in speedily, I’d suggest you read our Charter right NOW and apply before I pass out!

Fine Holiday Fun. Two Thumbs Up.

Hello, I like it here because I never actually have to be perceived.

1 Like

Been a while since I updated here! We’re still rockin’ and we’re looking for new members! Apply if we sound like a fit for you!!

Everyone who reads this is beautiful.

1 Like