[H/A] 274 11/11H 2/11M Havoc DH looking for a weekend mythic guild

As the title says, Havoc DH looking for a weekend mythic guild. Looking for 1-2 nights a week ideally. Drop your guild info and what not and I’ll check you out if you’re interesting!

Hey there Domilhe! I’m reaching out for our 8-11pm Sat/Sun PST team that is currently 4/11M. We would love to chat with you if our guild/team sounds like a good fit. Here is our recruitment information in the post below. You will find our recruitment discord link there to reach out to us further. Hope to hear from you.

[H] 6/11M Sat/Sun Pandamonium-Mal’ganis LFM - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

I need that sweet sweet DH buff!

Guild & Server: Guild name : Tilted Halos Faction: Alliance Realm: Stormrage
Raid Times/Days: Days Thursday+Sunday Start Time- 8pm cst End Time- 11pm cst
Current Progression: 10/11H 2/11M Sepulcher
Recruitment Contacts: Btag- Celheals#1352 or Discord- Celheals (He/Him)#3547
Application: If interest reach out to Cel^, a short app is in discord.
Raider.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/stormrage/Tilted%20Halos
Requirements: Positive Attitude, 95% attendance, perform well under short raiding hours
Needs: Holy Pally, Prot Pally/Bear/Brew, Havoc and lock!

☆☆☆Alexa Pull Ten☆☆☆ 4/11M AOTC Horde guild on the US Tichondrious server is looking to add experienced DPS our Mythic Raid Team.

• gow.gg/alexa-pull-ten
    • Please apply on Guilds of Wow
    • Discord: Añdy#0298
  • High Need:
    • Demon Hunter ☆☆☆
    • Death Knight ☆☆☆
    • Moonkin Druid ☆☆☆
    • Enh Shaman ☆☆☆
    • Shadow Priest ☆☆☆
    • Ele Shaman ☆☆☆
    • Rogue ☆☆☆
    • Strong need for Flex players able to fill different roles.
  • We raid Friday and Saturday nights 7:30 PST to 10:30 PST.

We supply all consumables and repairs, and have a relaxed atmosphere friendly to all. We have an active Mythic + community and also play many other games together as a guild. If your looking for a relaxed gaming community with good people check us out on Guildsofwow or add me.

• gow.gg/alexa-pull-ten
    • Please apply on Guilds of Wow
    • Discord: Añdy#0298