[H/A] 216 Boomkin/M+ RDruid LF Mythic Guild

Unfortunately my current guild decided to, quite literally overnight, disband after going 2/10M and 10/10H. I have a lot of exp mythic raiding in BFA as well as high mythic+, which I do as both boomkin and resto (nearly 4k in both legion and bfa). I’m also currently gearing up my Disc Priest that just hit 60 and is @ 197, but can be raid ready as an additional healer if ever need be!

12/12M + CE in Nya’lotha as a Boomkin
(Took a break in EP/Crucible)
9/9M + CE in Battle of Dazar’alor as a Disc Priest
8/8M + CE in Uldir as a Disc Priest

Bnet - Mom#11670
Discord - Chelsea#8008

About Us. :slight_smile:
This guild came to fruition after a couple of friends wanted a fun raiding experience while also being competitive. We are currently building a mythic roster for CN with just a few spots left. We are located on Bleeding Hollow /horde

Raid Times
Wednesday & Thursday
10:00pm - 2:00am EST

Progression:
10/10 Normal
10/10 Heroic
2/10 Mythic

What We Want From Our Raiders
-Great Attendance
-Friendly Attitude
-Knowledge of Encounters
-Raid Awareness

Trial period lasts 4-6 raid nights. Afterwards, Officers will assess overall performance. Trial periods may be extended in certain cases.

We are currently in need of :
Tank: Prot Pally
Healers: Holy Pally
Ranged and Melee: Open to outstanding applicants

We are currently looking for members to perfect our mythic roster.

Required Add-ons:
DBM or BigWigs
ERT
WA’s

If interested message Asuna#9953 on discord

Sanitize is a Mythic raiding guild that is dedicated to achieving CE every tier from here on out. After our late forming under the name of Two Piece and a Biscuit, we finished Nyalotha 11/12M in a little over 4 months time. We have the skill, mindset, dedication and motivation to grow a loyal and skilled group of players who are wanting to achieve CE under a relaxed atmosphere.

Currently recruiting:
UH DK, (High)
Boomkin, (High)
Holy Paladin, (High)
Resto Shaman, (High)
Resto Druid, (High)
Shadow/Holy Priest, (Medium)
Warrior DPS, (Medium)

**All exceptional raiders are welcomed and offered a trial. **

Raid Times:
Tuesday 9-12 EST
Thursdays 9-12 EST
Friday 9-12 EST (Optional Heroic)

We do have a more casual group of players who raid Heroic only on the weekend if mythic is not something you’re up for.

We also have quite the group of M+ pushers in the guild that are on various times of the day and week. If you like to push Keys we have the people who will push with you.

If this sounds like the type of atmosphere you are interested in and want to contact us about a trial or for more information, please don’t hesitate to add myself or our GM on Btag.
GM/RL: Shel, Shel#1608
Officer: Enzine, Levi#1494.

Sup boss, sorry to hear about your guild.

We need a druid :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-certified-crankers-910h-newly-formed-led-by-multiple-ce/801308

Hey there Pounce, sorry to hear about your guild but we could use another strong boomkin on our team.
I’ll leave our bit of spam info below for your consideration.
Look forward to chatting with you, best of luck on your guild search regardless!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-zoo-burning-blade-910h/775831

Hey Pouncesowo,

we are currently seeking a full time Boomy for in our mythic team.

If you are looking to go into Shadowlands and slam some bosses to the ground, come talk to us in Fragment! Our current progression sits at 10/10H and 2/10M.

Our leadership are a collection of ppl who have been raiding in the top 20-100US for multiple tiers with all of the players coming from different spots (Pie Chart, Did it for Whitney, Prometheon), We have known each other for years and finally decided to finally form a guild in the last couple weeks before Shadowlands going 5/12M on alts.

All raid spots are competitive and we are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret: Low, Tank:Low, Holy: Medium
Warlock: Medium
Priest: Disc: Medium, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Medium, Boomkin: High, Resto: Low, Feral: Low
DH: Tank: Low, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Low, Dps: Medium
Shaman: Resto: Low, Ele: Medium, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank: Low, Dps: Low, MW: Low
Rogue: Low
Warrior: Tank: High, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 8:00-12:00 EST (Inv starting at 7:30)
Monday(If needed) - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday

Farm Raiding Schedule 8:00 - 11:00 EST
Tuesday - Wednesday

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the highest possible rank in mind. We are currently planning to push hard in Shadowlands

-Raiding regarding the first mythic day will start early. It might extend late into the evening.
-We will require logs to be provided.
-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.

Discord: Demonslayerl#4843, Tracy#7543, Zephyr#0177, Hawk#2449
Bnet: Tommy#1664, Tray#1125, Zephyr#11394, Thechosen#1850

"Hey Pounce!
Resistance on Hyjal is recruiting for CN!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are 2/10M!
Multiple CE Guild
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact us at:
Discord: Elvera#1963 "