[H/A] 203 WW Monk - LF 8PM PST Raiding Guild

Title says it all really…

I’m looking for a guild that starts raiding at 8PM PST, preferable on the weekend.

I don’t really care horde or ally, or server. Seems hard to find guilds that raid at that time. I have experience in all of Normal and the first few bosses on heroic.

I’ll even reroll a class and get up to speed in a short amount of time if needed! I just want to raid and it has to be after the kiddos go to sleep! =)

Hit me up!

Big Facts (Alliance - U.S. Proudmoore) is looking for progression minded players who want to receive AoTC and push into Mythic Raiding. The task and purpose of Big Facts is to foster a community of raiders who want to clear content on a light 2 raid night a week schedule while maintaining standards for skill and class knowledge.

Current Role Needs

• All

Requirements:
Required:

• Must be at least 18 years of age*
  • Have prior AoTC or Legacy Heroic raiding experience.
  • Have an understanding of your class and spec.
  • Have a PC and internet capable of consistently running World of Warcraft
  • Have the time and dedication to make raid nights consistently.
  • Have a 190+ ilvl
    ** = Those who are above the age of 16 but below the age of 18 can request to join and obtain a wavier from an Officer.*

Preferred (In addition to above)

• Have prior Mythic raiding experience
  • Have parses for the current or previous raid tiers with your current class

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday and Friday 5:30 - 9:00 (w/ possible 30 min extension) PST (U.S. Los Angeles/Proudmoore Server Time)*

** Note that the guild may run optional Heroic splits or Alt runs in addition to this depending on raider availability and content requirements.*

Application Process:

• Quick interview with guild officer
  • Trial period based on performance (maximum of 2 weeks), trial waivers available for those who can produce relevant logs and demonstrate class knowledge in the interview.

Contact for Application or Questions
Lockrael Recruitment Officer: Lock #12410
Discord: dKVBCH7u (this is the last part after the /)

Hello, I’m raid leader for an AOTC-focused group that raids twice a week on Fridays and Sundays. In your case, we raid 9-12 on Fridays and 8-11 on Sundays (we like to get our East Coast folks to bed for the start of a new work week!)

It sounds like your progression is about in line with ours at 10/10 N – 1/10 H, but I feel good about getting another boss down this week. Our atmosphere, being specifically up to Heroic AOTC is more laid back and friendly, while still getting the job done. We’re all veteran raiders, really pushed that “Cutting Edge” mentality over the years, but for this expansion, we’re ready to just have fun with it. AOTC, some M+ or PVP, its all good.

Being as it’s Friday, we are raiding tonight if you want to jump in and see what we’re all about. I feel like, really, this is the best way to find out what you think of us and if we might be a good fit for each other. I’ll leave my group’s details below, but feel free to hit me up on Battlenet or Discord for tonight or another time!

Battlenet: Chaoswhite#1873
Discord: Sin#9334

is an AOTC-focused Heroic Raiding guild based out of Blade’s Edge - currently 10/10 N and 1/10 H. Our members are all veteran raiders with a focus on completing each raid tier on Normal and Heroic while the content is relevant.

We’re looking for a few more solid DPS players to join our team. We have open spots for Demon Hunter, Shadow Priest and Mage, but good players that enjoy their class and play it well are absolutely welcome.

• We raid on Friday and Sunday Evenings!
  • Raid Times: Fridays @ 9-12 PM EST / 8-11 PM CST / 7-10 PM MST / 6-9 PM PST -AND- Sundays @ 8-11 EST / 7-10 CST / 6-9 MST / 5-8 PST (an hour earlier than Friday)
  • Raider Atmosphere: Laid-back, Adult, Nerdy, LGBTQ+ Friendly, Couple Friendly, Pro-teamwork, Anti-Elitist, and prefer smaller raid sizes (15 max)

NOTE: We DO NOT expect a server transfer or joining our guild if you are happy where you are! Since we only raid up to Heroic content, we actively use a cross-realm community to keep our players together!

If interested, please contact me via Real ID @ ChaosWhite#1873 -or- in-game on this character. Our Friday raids are open to newcomers, so come check us out and see if we’re what you’re looking for!

Hello Iclife!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST for herioc and Sunday nights are very casual open raid night for normals. We also do weekly mythic+ events for our members. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN