[H]9/10 M players looking for raid group to finish CE

Hello we are currently 6/10M on Area-52 almost 7/10M we could probably use the help if you guys are interested. Add me on Discord Zavik#5888 see if we can come up with something

Hey, 9/10M Alliance on Whisperwind, working on P2 of Sire. 8-11 EST every Tuesday and Wednesday. Realistically, it’s going to be hard to get all 6 of you in at once, especially because we’re working on Sire, but we would be open to trialing everyone between progression and the eventual reclear… Open to paying for some transfers as well.

Discord Cav#9559
Bnet Cav#1179

Hey, Ngow
[Horde] Seraph - Mal’ganis is recruiting all roles for our mythic CE focused team Colorblind (9/10M nearly in p3 Sire). We raid 6 hrs/week on Fri/Sat, 7pm-10pm PST.

Colorblind has multiple past CE’s, including Nya’lotha and BoD. It’s led by several dedicated officers, tho has had some attendance issues as well. Therefore, we’d likely have a raid position for all 6 of you and your friends (after trialing of course).
Seraph-Mal’ganis has been around for over 10 years on this server, and is still going strong. It currently hosts 6 different raid teams with different progression goals, and is home to over 900 members. The guild hosts community events and is extremely alt friendly. Often, there are M+ groups forming up throughout the day in guild chat.

If you’re interested, please add me as well! I will send you a request.
Discord: Franknstyn#1572

1 Like

6pm pst going for CE

I forgot to mention that we’re horde side and not looking to faction change. :slight_smile:

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 10/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We got a slow start, about 6 weeks late to be exact, before forming here.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

Sup gamers, check us out.

We’re mainly looking to fill in for another raid at 9/10M but will consider other options. We also have a mythic lockout at Sire :slight_smile:

Feel free to message me first on Discord: Katt-Kil’jaeden#7843 -I can provide the faster response :slight_smile:

As Ngow stated we are mainly seeking to fill in for another raid group that might be having attendance issues. You DO NOT have to take all of us.

Message me with who you’d be interested in bringing/trying out in raid along with your raid times and other relevant information!

Let us help YOU help US to get CE TOGETHER! :slight_smile:

@Katt/Antigone Your discord add is not working, if you could add me owl#9231 on discord that would be great! My guild is progging on sire and needs to fill a couple of spots.

I feel bamboozled. I wanted to recruit you! :frowning:

Hi Ngow,

we are 10/10 and are currently rebuilding our Roster for 9.1 as we continue to do reclears, Would love to chat with you and talk about you guys joining our roster. I sent you a friend request on discord or you can reach out to me in game.

Realm: [H] US-Zul’Jin
Guild Name: Delusions of Grandeur (DoG)
Realm Time-zone: EST

Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday – 9:15pm-1215am Server Standard Time
Raid style: Hardcore on a casual schedule. What does that mean? We clear cutting edge content on short raid schedule. Showing up raid-ready, at the instance, and ready to kill bosses makes the time we have go smoothly. We take minimal breaks during the raid.

About Us:
Fore score and Warlords of Draenor ago, Delusions of Grandeur killed Archimonde for its first Cutting Edge achievement as a group. Although some of DoG’s core have been pushing content since the Throne of Thunder days, HFC is where the guild made its splash as top guild on US-Runetotem.
Cutting Edge Achievements:
· Archimonde (Hellfire Citadel)
· Gul’dan (The Nighthold)
· Argus the Unmaker (Antorus)
Every season, we host a Rated Battleground group on Friday nights that is normally centered around winning and having a few cocktails/beers (if that is your thing). Our best season was BFA Season 1 when we reached the 2100 bracket.

What about the pluses? (Mythic Plus). Our core group has been pushing the M+ brackets since Legion (5k+ Raider IO Scores) with our most recent team reaching the 4500+ score this past BFA season. We fully intend on pushing high keys and are always looking for more to join our M+ ranks.

Discord Community and In-Game Activities:
Our Discord is used for all guild activities as well as a source of information with many of WoW’s community pages. We have bots set up for WoWheadNews and Raidbot sims. If you like spinning on the 1s and 2s, we also have a DJ set up for you to listen to with your group.
Raid Strategy, absence postings and plenty of memes are also located all across our Discord Community.

If it sounds like your interests align with DoG, please feel free to let our Talent Manager, Ripabrewski, know! He can be contacted in BNET using the tag Strictlyrip#1836 or his discord at Ripabrewski#8526 or you can contact me on discord at Kelsar#8406

Hey man! Would love to chat, 10/10 mythic guild on Illidan called The Tribe. Hit me up! Beeats#11909

Sorry! I did say that we were looking to fill in for another group to push for CE. :smile:

Hi Ngow, If youre willing to reprog the 2nd half of SLG before getting back into sire, we could take all of you, let’s chat.

Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands(I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything.

For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get as far as we can in Mythic and to build a team capable of pushing CE next tier. Our long term goal is to get CE every tier, each faster than the previous.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: 8/10M

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

*Dps: Any Dps, with preference for Moonkin, DK, Hunter, Monk and Warrior

• Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769
Monkaru: Bnet: Zwarg#1365 Discord: Zwarg#2530

Is that discord? It’s not working.

Our warrior has found a group and our DK has wife aggro. The rest of us are still hoping to find a group to fill in with. Any 9/10M guilds having attendance issues interested? We have experience progressing on Sire to P2 (best attempt around 47%).

I would like to hear back from you guys, here’s the info
[[H] [Zul’Jin] 9/10M | M/T/TH 9pm-12am EST]
About
Coo Coo Kachoo formed at the end of BfA. We push to get CE at a good pace but we are a very chill raid team. We have fun while raiding but we expect our raiders to perform at a high level.

What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate enjoys playing the game at a high level and striving to better themselves and their character. Someone who strives for greatness but overall just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game.

Loot:
We use loot council for tradable loot. At the beginning of tiers BoEs are sold to fund the guild bank unless it is BiS or an essential piece for continued progression.

Raid Schedule:
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday: 9pm - 12:00am EST (6:00pm - 9:00pm PST)

Recruitment:
Our current needs are the following:

Tank: N/A
DPS: All ranged DPS
Healers: Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman, Resto Druid, Disc Priest
Any exceptional players will always be considered even if your class/spec is not listed.

To apply fill out our guild application form:
(remove the space) h ttps://forms.gle/Tw64kBSqMvSHFN8P9

Contacts
Rakitin - Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193
Rhkh - Bnet: Rhk#11715, Discord: Rhkh#1698

Hello Ngow and crew. We raid an hour earlier than your preferred time 8-11 est T/Th. I’m looking for a SP,Boomy,Lock for our mythic roster for Sire and 9.1 if you are interested and you are able to swing the hour. I’d potentially like to also help you help us get CE. We’ve had 3 nights on Sire, getting 3 out of 4 adds dead on Tuesday, so a pretty decent prog I think for a 2 day guild.

I’ll add you or one of you to check up, you can also add me Trikkster#8538 if you are interested in one of those arrangements.

If by chance you have found a group to get CE with, great :slight_smile:

Hello,
We are a 9/10M Guild on the final stretches of Sire in P2 and are looking for that last solid piece to push into P3. I added you all on discord. I’d appreciate being able to talk with you