[H]476/478 Frost Mage LF Guild 4/12M

Main Frost Mage here, I’m currently on Bleeding Hollow, but am able to transfer for a good group.
Looking for an active guild with similar progression. CE is nice but just want to finish strong before SL and still have some fun. Raid nights preferably weekdays, I can provide logs (just have those post nerf 1).
I have a warlock alt 470 and still gearing, as I see a higher demand for rdps I could main the warlock if given the chance.
My schedule changed and I can’t raid on Fridays with my current guild. Looking for a fun group because I am not a guild hopper. Don’t just want to log on for raid and log off.

You can contact me.
Vegaobscura#1750 BNET
Discord: Vega#5686
Or you can post here if you wanna talk.
Thanks

We are not a mythic raiding group but we are old school mythic raiders We just came back couple weeks ago and we are just finishing up this tier before making a hard push in shadow lands check us out we have absolutely o mages and I’d trade my first born for one lol

Hey there Toigun!

I’d love to have a chat to you about Joining our guild. Info is below. I sent you a discord request

Hey Toigun
Add me me lets chat

H] Zul’jin < Forgotten Winter > Tues / Wed /Thur 8:00PM - 10:00pm Est

Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join and rebuild our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 10 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and know everyone that is in our guild. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to rebuild as fast as we can and get everyone their AoTC and Mythic Kills, most of us have our AoTC achievement and Mythic kills. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild, that also pushes Mythic + and PVP as well.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday ( 12/12 H , ) (4/12M)
We accomplished this in 4 hours of raid on the first week (Guild created 2 weeks ago) [June 1st]

-8:00PM - 10:00PM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for:
  • DPS Melee: Monk, DH, DK,
  • DPS Ranged: Warlock, Mage, Boom, Hunter
  • Healer: Priest, Monk, Druid
  • All DPS and healers are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character

If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BNET Btag

-Jimlar#1706 GM
-Safeguyz#2359 Recruiter
-Kintosh#1972 Raid leader

Discord

-Jimlar#4890 GM
-Rpbster#4644 Recruiter
-Mat/Hakkall#3714 Raid Leader

We look forward to talking

Hey Toigun,

is a Horde guild on US-Bleeding Hollow formed from a returning core of Top 100 players looking to recruit for end of BFA and into Shadowlands. Many of us spend time playing games outside of WoW such as LoL and PoE as well as pushing higher m+ keys. While building a community is important our number one goal is to establish a raid team that pushes rankings. As a result, we are looking for returning players or those with a solid raid history.

Raid times are T/Th/Sun 9-12 EST (same as ST)

Please feel free to reach out to myself (James#1657) or the other officer Bho (Bho#11601) and we’ll be happy to chat.

Sinfest is a Semi-Hardcore Weekend Mythic raiding guild on Illidan.
Currently 4/12 Mythic
We are currently looking for dedicated players to join and strengthen our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 10 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and know everyone that is in our guild. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Raid Times
Saturday & Sunday 7-10 CST

Current Recruitment Needs
Tank- closed
Healers- ( Druid , Priest )
Ranged DPS- ( Warlock Mage Druid )
Melee - Warrior
Any strong dps players.

If your class is not listed above still fill free to contact us

Contact Info
Bnet: Galso#11753,
Bnet:Elements#2325
Bnet: Digichaos#1253

Hello,
We are Sublime a Horde guild on Hyjal. We are a laid back, yet serious mythic guild and currently 6/12 and our raid nights are Tues/Wed from 7-10pst and an optional Friday heroic alt run on fridays at the same times. While we would love if we get CE, our main goal is to finish out BFA strong and moving forward into Shadowlands.

We also have members that run M+ throughout the week.

We could always use more rdps and would love to hear from you.
My battletag is
tehfluffyone#1150

Look forward to chatting with you :slight_smile:

Handful of Heroes US - Area 52 is a 6/12 M semi-hardcore guild that formed at the beginning of Legion, looking to increase the size of its ranks in order to properly finish off the BFA Expansion. At the moment, we’re seeking to build a core raid team and gear them, if required. In the long run, we will be seeking to push Mythic content, and attempt to fully clear. We will also continue into Shadowlands and clear end game content in the same manner. As our core is a group of close friends who enjoy raiding with each other in a respectful environment, we would love to welcome you into our community as we take on the challenge of end-game content, and prepare for the Shadowlands Expansion.

Current Raid Times/Days:
Tuesday : 9:00 P.M - 12:00 A.M EST
Wednesday: 9:00 P.M - 12:00 A.M EST
Times and Days may be subject to change

Recruitment Needs:
Must be Mythic Ready (470+ ILvL/Rank 3 Essences/Lvl 15 cloak)
Although considering ALL OPTIONS

Melee DPS:
ROGUE, MONK

Ranged DPS:
FIRE MAGE, HUNTER, BOOMKIN DRUID, ELEMENTAL SHAMAN
ALL

Tanks:
PROTECTION PALADIN

Heals:
HOLY PALADIN, RESTORATION SHAMAN

What we Offer:

1. Gems/Flasks/Enchants/Mats for all our core raiders.
  2. Repairs during raid times.
  3. Very friendly and active environment/guild chat that often talk and play games with each other not only in WoW but outside of the game as well.
  4. Your new home that will last all throughout Shadowlands.

What we expect from our raiders:

1. 100% commitment. This means making raids on times, not making excuses for deaths, helping others, etc.
  2. Be prepared, study fights, and perform to the best of your ability.
  3. Most importantly, BE RESPECTFUL. Drama will not be tolerated.

If you have any other questions, please contact TheFonzii(TheFonzii#1173), and others listed below.

GM - BTAG: Kiida#11699 / Discord: Kiida#0833
DPS OFFICER - BTAG: mike#1591 / Discord: mike2087#5482
OFFICER - BTAG: Spud#1410 / Discord: Boraro#6048.

If you’re open to Alliance, please message us ASAP!

[A] [US] Proudmoore - 5/12M Need DPS!

Our guild is built on a community of eager and hungry players who want to venture deep into mythic content with like minded individuals. Right now, we are trying to get as far as possible into M Nyalotha, but our main goal is to build a strong team for Shadowlands to push CE!

Current progression:
12/12 H Nyalotha
6/12 M Nyalotha

Currently recruiting:
Mage (multi spec)
DPS with competitive healing offspec
*Any exceptional DPS may apply

What we can offer you: a fun but serious and progression oriented raiding environment. We know when to be serious, but we do not want to sacrifice the fun atmosphere that is necessary with raiding. Discord will be filled with fight related comms and jokes in between pulls/on trash, and we do not tolerate any racism/sexism/etc. We are also planning many community events within the guild to keep a strong tight knit community with no drama!

Raid time: Tues/Wed 10pm-1am EST/ 7pm-10pm PST (server)

Optional night: Sun 10pm-1am EST/ 7pm-10pm PST (server)

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member and officer will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic, and no, we do not require push to talk! (unless you have a loud keyboard…)

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you! We are committed to this guild but we definitely want to do this right and not waste anyone’s time.

hXttps://forms.gle/cKfUQuWvnhyfPiff9

**Remove the “X” within the “https:” to access the google doc or the link won’t work!

BTag: Cyd#1968

Nyrro#11352

Hey Vega!
Currently looking to add more ranged to our roster. We are 8/12, working on Drest. I’ll drop our recruitment post below, add me if we seem like a good fit to you.