[H]465 Resto Druid 4/12M LF Late Night Raid Guild

Hi, so yea title. I’m looking for a new home, I recently started BFA so didnt get alot done with corruptions and what not, theyre going away soon finally so wont matter. Im looking for a guild that eventually wants to work towards CE, also I LOVE KEYS! So prefer if the guild has several groups running throughout the week.

My preferred raid times are anytime between 10-1 AM Central time I could probably make 9pm-1am work but yeah. Any day works though.

I am willing to server change for the right fit!

Any questions feel free to msg me on discord Meepz#6086

Hey Mynara! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

We are close to times not sure how flexible these times are.