[H]229 Havoc DH LF raiding/m+ group

Returning player for 9.1 that’s looking for a M+ group and/or aotc raiding. Though I’m not entirely opposed to a couple bosses in mythic raiding, mythic progression isn’t my main focus.

I don’t mind playing as a tank but I don’t have much m+ experience as a tank, unless there’s a group that’s willing to learn with me.

Only caveat is that my availability throughout the weekdays are after 10pm EST and free during the weekend.

Also have a 216 elemental shaman and 210 mage that are a work in progress. I mained a Shaman for a long time and just recently leveled my mage.

Thanks all for looking

Hey! Not sure if you’re willing to transfer but my guild, <Metric> on Wyrmrest Accord is an AOTC-focused group and we’re looking for a demon hunter to add to our team! We raid Fridays 9pm-12am EST and Sundays 4-7pm EST, with an optional alt raid on Saturdays, 8-11pm EST. Currently we are 7/10H and promote a fun but focused mindset—that is, we like to joke and keep everything chill, but we all have a shared desire to do our best and down some bosses. You can read more about the guild in the link below, as well as find our contact information there. :slight_smile:

Hey bud we are looking for a Full time DH for out heroic / casual mythic raid team we are 10/10N 6/10H with Guardian almost down we raid from 8pm to 11 pm est on Tuesdays and Wednesday nights we are on Zul’jin US if interested you can reach me at Sig#9905 on discord or battle.net at Sig#11142

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for like-minded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons (typically evenings/weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Hey there,
AOTC Guild currently 10/10N 3/10H, we raid Saturdays 7pm-11pm CST Sunday 7pm-10pm. Pretty friendly guild with players on doing M+ most days of the week, active in discord, if you’re interested or want some more info you can contact me on BNET (Jess#13433) or Discord (Chaotïc#8710)

Hi bud!
We have some dps roles we are looking to fill :slight_smile:
Information is down below, if it peaks your interest please feel free to hit us up, we’d love to have ya

Horde - Zul’jin

KIN (AoTC focused)- recruiting DPS and 1 more healer for Heroic SoD!

Guild is laid back, but focused on content clearing. We like to have fun and b/s outside of Boss prog/kills.

Looking for solid easy-going players that just want to kill monsters and loot their cold dead corpses :wink:

SoD: 10/10N – 3/10H
CN: 10/10N – 10/10H

Raid Days/Times are:
Friday 8-11PM EST
Saturday 8-11PM EST

With a full group, we will be aiming torwards attempting Mythic content prog when we get a solid 20-man roster.

These times may run over if we are close to a kill, and will be put to a vote to continue past raid times.

We are in need of the following:

Shadow Priest (Holy or Disc OS a big ++)
Windwalker Monk (Mistweaver OS a big ++)
Mage DPS
Warlock DPS (x2)
Death Knight DPS
Demon Hunter DPS
Hunter DPS
Rogue DPS

We will also consider other classes outside of these positions!

We also have Sunday/Monday funday of RGBS and Arenas!
As well as M+ runs throughout the week :smiley:

If you have any questions, or are interested in joining, please try contacting one of the following via Discord:
(This is the best way to contact us)

Nubbsy: Nubbsy#4288
Odianii: Maddux#1423
Copesetic: Copesetic#8686

Please don’t hesitate to contact any of us with any question you may have! !

Hey Alfonso!

My guild - Spiteful Misfits (H) - Area 52 is recruiting a dps DH for our progression through SoD heroic currently 3/10. We raid Wed / Thurs nights 9pm - 11pm EST. We also have an alt night where we run normal to keep getting people their shards and dom socket gear.

We run M+ on our non raiding days.

We are a mature guild, who also value real life events. We ask for communication if you can’t make a raid night and have an active discord where we set up groups for running keys.

If this sounds like it would fit what you’re looking for please reach out to me.

Rhawin (Bnet: Bluejay#1886, Discord: Rhawin (Jay)#5483)

Hi Alfonso,

I don’t know if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, feel free to give us a look. My guild < Part Time Heroes > on Hyjal is a casual raiding guild. Our Heroic Raid Team is focused on getting AotC and a handful of Mythic Bosses before the tier is finished. We are currently 5/10H and we could use a capable DH to help us reach our goal!

Our raid days/times are T/W 8-11pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you’re looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655

Alpha Guild on US Stormrage sounds like it would be a great fit for you.

About the Guild

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
BNET: Sylv#1803
Discord: Sylv#1787

Hey rising uwu would love to have you… we are a weekend raiding guild 7-11pm MST also we have people who love to do mythic plus along with me leading a mythic plus group currently doing 19s

Hello there! We are in need of a DH dps for our raid group :slight_smile:
We raid weekends, Fri/SAT from 8-11PM EST. Horde-Zul’jin.

If that peaks your interest, please feel free to chat me up on bnet (Copesetic#11970) or discord (Copesetic#8686).
Hope to hear from ya bud!

We are Club House!(5/10M 10/10H) on Kil’Jaeden. Weekend group progress currently 8/10H! Raid times are 9pm-12am Fri+Sat!

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Club+House

• We are building a weekend team starting with AOTC into mythic.
  • Leadership is 5/10M 10/10H
  • We expect you to come raid, wanting to raid! have all consumables and having at least watched a vid on fights. Do not come clueless to fights, We do not have time for ignorance.

Specifically needing 1 Enh shaman 1 DH . 1 other ranged and 1 other melee slots open. All buffs are covered once the DH slot is secured.

We are starting this group from scratch! this means we are starting in heroic then building up into mythic. You want a shot to mythic raid? Come raid with us! Everyone will be earning their slot.

This is also the guilds second raid group, this means theres a ton of guild activity! m+ and possible pvp group is theres enough demand.!!

We are laid back but expect you to preform when its time. Lets play the game! HMU in game pimpion#1425 or app forms.gle/ycZpwMGydrgDmJ9u6

Hi Alfonso! We may be what you are looking for:

[H] [US] [Thrall] [3/10H] SoD [10/10N] SoD What’s DFG stand for? You decide.

LF Heals and DPS to round out our Raid Team to finish Heroic Progression and dabble in Mythic, but all roles are welcome. Core players are on every night for >+15 keys. Come laugh with us.

Raid is Tuesday, 9:30-12:30 EST (server time), and Saturday, 9:30-12:30 EST

Hit up Frankenstyne#6131 or Nerida#1528 (discord) for more info.