[H]227 9/10 p3 sire exp R SHAM LFG

Horde - Area 52. willing to xfer or swap alliance

28 years old from Vancouver BC, raided in vanilla, tbc, world, cata. Took a break at MoP and came back 3 weeks before Shadowlands dropped. Currently 9/10. Joined my current guild right after they killed sire, unfortunately was not able to get a sire kill but have some p3 exp(bait 2 and prob a total of 30ish pulls p1 p2 p3 exp)
I put a lot of time and effort into this game and I am looking for a guild who values that.
My schedule is super flexible so I Can raid 1-7 days a week, available from 6pm PST(9EST) to 3am PST Monday to Sunday. I can flex an hour if its required, but I prefer not to leave work early for raid. 5pm PST(8EST) is the absolute earliest I can raid but not ideal for me.

I am currently playing venthyr but I do have necrolord renown maxed out. I will swap if the guild requires it.```````````````

Hoping for something progress oriented but a fun environment at the same time. Looking for something at least 10/10m, that has aspirations to finish at least top 100-150.

2400 rbgs
2215 io
227.7 max ilevel in bags, will flex gear depending on fight

I do have geared Alts (225 hunter 225 hpal 218 disc priest) but I am pretty set in stone on playing rsham in 9.1
If you need a reference I can send u my current GM or officers info.

Bnet - Unknxwn#1555
Discord - Wassi#0613

WoW logs - wassi (area 52)
Armoury - wassi (area 52)
(might not be wearing my optimal raid gear, I have a different set for m plus and raid depending on the fight)
Also have multiple sets socketed, but I have opted to change for additional leech)

Hi there :slight_smile: It would be awesome if you would check out Team Colorblind in the guild Seraph on US H -Mal’ganis.

We raid only 6 hours per week on Fri/Sat from 10pm - 1am EST / 7pm - 10pm PST.

Our team has been together for multiple expansions with the same core leadership. We achieved CE in BoD as well as in Nya’lotha, and remain focused on achieving CE in CN. Our team has many seasoned raiders with MANY tiers of raiding under their belts. We have fun and get the job done!

To apply to our team, navigate to the recruitment page to submit an app for Raid 1 Colorblind FS - https://www.seraphguild.com/recruitment 1

A special note about our team Colorblind, we have TWO raid groups functioning under the same leadership with completely separate lockouts. Some players play on both Colorblind teams, but that is NEVER a requirement. It’s just for even MORE fun and raiding!

About our guild - Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for the last ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer an inclusive community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime. With such a large community, we offer our members a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:​

• Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Active guild discord
  • Social media promotion
  • Blizzcon meetups

Seraph currently hosts 6 different raid teams. Our multiple raid programs cover a broad spectrum of raiding needs for our players. Seraph has a raid team for everyone. All our teams work together in order to make sure each of our teams are successful. It’s not uncommon for our raiders to be seen raiding in more than one of our raid programs and we have designed the community around the premise that we all work together to kill bosses as efficiently as possible.

If you’re interested in joining our family and finishing out this tier strong with team Colorblind, please submit an application at https://www.seraphguild.com/recruitment 1 or reach out to one of our team officers!

R1 Tank Officer - Dratyny (Discord: Franknstyn#1572)

R1 Healing Officer - Theoldnagual (Discord: Theoldnagual#6887)

R1 DPS Officer - Quasar (Discord: Quasar#4179)

Wish you could raid an hour earlier. We’ve spoken but I will leave my spam anyways in case :slight_smile:

I have a really good spot opening for a solid R shaman, and would like to speak more for sure about this.